• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nobody Cares (House Room Edition)

ScottBentley

TRIBE Member
Saw that. Guess that's progress?

I understand using a DJ moniker, but a proper name? That's pretty weird...not to mention:

i-am-not-your-negro.jpg

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
I recall seeing him address it on twitter when it happened. My thoughts were like "PC culture has gone too far." I know I wasn't alone. I also remain open to being out of touch and learning more about why this is a good thing in this instance (in addition to furthering the levels of my understanding regarding cultural appropriation, perceived and otherwise unknown). :)

I understand using a DJ moniker, but a proper name? That's pretty weird...not to mention:

i-am-not-your-negro.jpg

ScottBentley

TRIBE Member
I recall seeing him address it on twitter when it happened. My thoughts were like "PC culture has gone too far." I know I wasn't alone. I also remain open to being out of touch and learning more about why this is a good thing in this instance (in addition to furthering the levels of my understanding regarding cultural appropriation, perceived and otherwise unknown). :)
definitely dont disagree, it's a sign of the times I guess. I just can't imagine being called "Charlie Cracker" all over the world if people prefer my house remixes over the hardcore ones. lol

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders