• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nobody Cares (House Room Edition)

davehill79

TRIBE Promoter
Thats exactly what i was like, listening to a lock of rock. There's some new stuff i'm taking quite a shine to recently!!

Stop Bill C-10

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
Hit me with some tracks you are digging and I will check them out. I'm still hearing same old same old every time I listin to bumpin/jackin etc but maybe I'm missing something.

davehill79

TRIBE Promoter
I NEED to find a track by Cleptomaniacs called numero Uno, probably one of my fave traves of ALL time. Reminds me of being in Basics at 7am.. :D :D

Some mutha funker sent me a ilike request on Facebook, with this very track on, so i clik buy and i-tunes doesn't have it. The ilike feature even has a sample, bought back so many memories!!

AshG

ha ha!
i played the original its sampled from just last night - what fortuitous timing!

alrighty dave, might be able to get it for you...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

davehill79

TRIBE Promoter
DJ Mutha Fucking Gleeson, you are a squire and a legend!!! Been banging the hell outta it tonight, dancing around like a fucking loonatic!!!

Cheers again Big man!!

ScottBentley

TRIBE Member
During this weeks UDM show they gave a shout out to Canada and Mixed Signals Records...I wonder if Andy is going to play on the show sometime soon. That'd be sweet.

Gfunkdiva

TRIBE Member
Hi house room, my old friend. :)

There's a few tracks out there that are floating my boat, but these days I'm mostly digging world music and kirtan (call and response chanting, Hindu stylz).

But I'm 'djing' a friends birthday party this weekend and it brought back the love - I need to start gettin down to some new stuff soon. Scotty - hook a sister up with some new soul, yo! :)

TRO

TRIBE Member
house sucks

you all suck

I hate everyone in the house room especially rude1

I'm sorry I love all of you, I just missed the good ol days of track ID's international DJ mixes and being overtly cool cus your down with house

ScottBentley

TRIBE Member
Gfunkdiva said:
But I'm 'djing' a friends birthday party this weekend and it brought back the love - I need to start gettin down to some new stuff soon. Scotty - hook a sister up with some new soul, yo! :)

I totally misunderstood...this is why i shouldn`t post when drinking :eek:

I posted a new HOUSE mix in the ``What House Are You Listening To`` thread you should like!

ScottBentley

TRIBE Member
I found a good live set of DJ Spinna from WMC, but the recording levels are fucked! Sounds like i'm listening to it in my old Chevette...with blown speakers :(

ScottBentley

TRIBE Member
ScottBentley said:
During this weeks UDM show they gave a shout out to Canada and Mixed Signals Records...I wonder if Andy is going to play on the show sometime soon. That'd be sweet.

Ask and ye shall receive!!!

Andy Roberts playing the second half guest mix on the UDM show!

link

dvs

TRIBE Promoter
rod_g said:
I feel dirty listening to the orgasm part of Lil Louis French Kiss at my desk.

'entra mi casa' (van helden) always did it for me as well... ay caramba.

d

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
davehill79 said:
I think i've re-found my love for house :p

The love was missing for a bit, but last ...... totally kick started me!!

Oui!

Unfortunately in a horrible backup related error I managed to lose my entire house collection! (yet for some reason my trance selection from the early 2000's survived, teh horror!) and am slowly rebuilding.

There are some wicked sets i had that i can't seem to find anywhere anymore! :(

Big Cheese

TRIBE Member
im @ a phil weeks jam here in town & im the only poor bastard putting a dent in this dance floor

2 hours in & i'm the only one droppin it front n' center

poor phil

lucky me

JAR

TRIBE Member
Big Cheese said:
im @ a phil weeks jam here in town & im the only poor bastard putting a dent in this dance floor

2 hours in & i'm the only one droppin it front n' center

poor phil

lucky me

give'r Greg!

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
name that tune please:

if it's broken we can fix it but you have to have good credit... etc. etc. etc.

gord let me have a listen to a Fred Everything promo mix he had in Miami... weeee!