• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nobody Cares Girly Edition

orchid

TRIBE Member
Please check out my blog, ladies. Trying to expand readership....it's tough! I know lots of you are really into this health stuff like I am. (I'm way too shy to post this anywhere else but nobody cares girly edition, LOL)

CleanLiving / DirtyWorld

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
That takes serious discipline, good for you! I need to get rid of some vices in my life, but been struggling with them. Got to do it though, they're making me look so old and haggered. As is life at the moment. Got to do a cleansing of everything bringing me down.

:)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
Please check out my blog, ladies. Trying to expand readership....it's tough! I know lots of you are really into this health stuff like I am. (I'm way too shy to post this anywhere else but nobody cares girly edition, LOL)

CleanLiving / DirtyWorld
too shy to post this anywhere else and you're wondering why it's tough to expand readership?? ;)

i shared it on FB -- great blog girl. I really need to read it more. I'm getting so frustrated by the sythetic-ness of everything... :(

orchid

TRIBE Member
too shy to post this anywhere else and you're wondering why it's tough to expand readership?? ;)

i shared it on FB -- great blog girl. I really need to read it more. I'm getting so frustrated by the sythetic-ness of everything... :(
awwww, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! :eek:
I know, I know. But I don't like to get too shamelessly promotey. people get annoyed around here.

yeah, the world is over run with garbage, and unless you start to really avoid it, it tends to clutter up our bodies. Kinda shitty what humans have done here....

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
just totally pwned the ex.
said everything i wanted to say and he couldn't even return the serve.
i feel like a weight has been lifted.
i may even be able to be friends with him now!

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
okay we just had a State of The Union-type discussion and cleared the air. i feel better.
I was going on second-hand info and i finally got the skinny from him, and i believe him.
he said he would never trash me to others..and i have no reason not to believe this also.
i actually feel like a bit of an asshole. i apologized for being acusatory.
All i had wanted to say to him was how much he hurt me right at the end but i acknowledged that i'm sure it wasn't deliberate because he's not a mean-spirited person. i don't want there to be any residual tension. being resentful/hostile takes way too much energy out of me. so i told him I am willing to try being friends.
And I actually 100% meant it.

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
okay we just had a State of The Union-type discussion and cleared the air. i feel better.
I was going on second-hand info and i finally got the skinny from him, and i believe him.
he said he would never trash me to others..and i have no reason not to believe this also.
i actually feel like a bit of an asshole. i apologized for being acusatory.
All i had wanted to say to him was how much he hurt me right at the end but i acknowledged that i'm sure it wasn't deliberate because he's not a mean-spirited person. i don't want there to be any residual tension. being resentful/hostile takes way too much energy out of me. so i told him I am willing to try being friends.
And I actually 100% meant it.
That's awesome, mitsuko souma, i'm glad you guys got your friendship back. Always helps to talk things out.

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
is it ok to wear a short sleeve blazer to an interview (if its summer)?
I hope so cause thats what I bought.
blazers/suits dont suit me AT ALL. I look like im playing dress up in my mums clothes or something. I do not feel like a high powered business woman in them. I feel like a frumpy uncomfortable fucking idiot.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
wrong____________________ Right!

I don't think anyone but angelina could
have pulled off the Saturday Night Fever
suit. Remember when she was fun and
didn't give a fuck and not a total zombie
like she is now?

IgStar

TRIBE Member
I need to motivate myself AT work.
jesus...I haven't done sweet FA here in 4 days. :(

I do however, feel guilty about that.
I do.

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
sigh so much for sleep - i'd like to sleep in just for ONE day.

Igstar, f work don't feel guilty about it, it's not worth it.

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
Hey Igs, as the Queen of doing SFA all at work, I thought I'd give you a couple suggestions, since doing SFA does not seem to be "doing it" for you.

To do lists: I'm assuming you don't *actually* have nothing to do. They're just not particularly motivating things to do, therefore, you put them off, since they can be put off without anyone noticing, or without you losing your job.
- write down all the things you SHOULD do this week, in order that they need to get done.
- when you feel a pang of "fuck, i really should be doing *something*", turn off the internet and then do the first thing on that list. do nothing else, NOTHING else until that first thing is DONE."
- go back to internet. get a coffee.
- when you feel the next pang of "fuck, I really should be doing *something*", do the next thing on the list.

The key, is to turn off the internet, and mentally tell yourself to fuck off whenever you want to turn it back on before you're done your task.

Checking things off a to-do list is rewarding and you'll feel better after you've gotten one thing done.

Sounds retarded, but it works for me, when I'm in a rut.

Another thing I sometimes do is put a stick it on the bottom of my screen that says something motivational, but just the acronym -- so instead of writing Just Do it!, I'll write, JDI.

giotta run to a meeting.

erika

TRIBE Member
Note to girls who wear the racerback-style tops: do you know you can buy bras with straps that fit those types of tops?
Do you know how unattractive/vulgar it looks when you have two regular straps sticking out?
There I'm done.