• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nobody Cares Girly Edition

SpaceBabe

TRIBE Member
I wonder if your cat is sensing all this change and shitting and pissing around.

But I too am experiencing cat shitting and pissing around in the basement and its ANNOYING and nothing has been moved around.

Anyways.. i hope you are NOT confused anymore because I feel like you've been confused about your man for a very long time and now you are finally taking action about it.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
I have been confused about him for a long time. What made me confused, I do not have the answer to that.
I have blamed myself a lot for not loving such an amazing man, but it's totally the wrong approach to the situation, because this blame weighs a ton.
No matter what, at the end of the day, my decision was based on him - at the end of the day, he deserves to be happy and the reality is, it is not with me, no matter how hard I tried to make myself believe otherwise.

madnezz

TRIBE Member
Bait!? Finally we have some closure! This endless debate about whether she's married still or not is finally over. I can sleep well tonight.

ila

TRIBE Member
whatever, dude.

I'd rather hear about killalady's divorce than some douche getting hit in the face by a pigeon.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

JESuX

TRIBE Member
have i mentioned how much i hate douches who get hit in the face with pigeons lately?

no? well i should do that now.

i hate douches who get hit in the face with pigeons.

rubytuesday

TRIBE Member
I saw a real douchebag for the first time this weekend. My friend receives a douche from her friends every year for her birthday. It didn't look the way I expected it to, it was more of a bottle than a bag.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Hamza

TRIBE Member
rubytuesday said:
I saw a real douchebag for the first time this weekend. My friend receives a douche from her friends every year for her birthday. It didn't look the way I expected it to, it was more of a bottle than a bag.

RUUUUUBY!!!!!!!!!!!

Ms. Fit

TRIBE Member
KillaLadY said:
I am sorry you feel so confused, that wasn't my intention - when the divorce is final, I will be able to discuss it with much ease than now.

Unfortunately, going through the proceedings now is a confusing time for everyone, especially myself.
jesus. sorry.

yes, i am a cunt.:(

L'ilMisSunshine

TRIBE Member
KillaLadY said:
I have been confused about him for a long time. What made me confused, I do not have the answer to that.
I have blamed myself a lot for not loving such an amazing man, but it's totally the wrong approach to the situation, because this blame weighs a ton.
No matter what, at the end of the day, my decision was based on him - at the end of the day, he deserves to be happy and the reality is, it is not with me, no matter how hard I tried to make myself believe otherwise.
Shit that sucks. You two have been together a really long time too.

Another confusing thing though - I know you posted recently about being so happy & in love though (an anti-whine maybe) ... so is that your husband or a new guy?

ila

TRIBE Member
I was wearing sunglasses at the time, so it went off inside them like a tiny atom bomb. the impact of the bird shit against my eyeball nearly blew them right off my face.

it's a miracle I can still see in the third dimension.

JESuX

TRIBE Member
maybe you've required some kind of magic superhero powers as a result of this tragedy?

there's only one way to find out. you must now donate your life to science.

L'ilMisSunshine

TRIBE Member
KillaLadY said:
I am so in love these days - I never thought I would ever feel like this. I fought this feeling for so long and yet, I finally let it surround me and it's just so beautiful. This love is so complex, yet so unbelievably great.
I feel it in my soul.

Life is complicated, but still very beautiful.
This was 3 weeks ago ... it's kinda like a soap opera.

Everyone has more exciting lives than me.

ila

TRIBE Member
JESuX said:
maybe you've required some kind of magic superhero powers as a result of this tragedy?

there's only one way to find out. you must now donate your life to science.

honestly, I think it made me more average. when a bird shits in your eye, you don't really feel special anymore.

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
L'ilMisSunshine said:
Everyone has more exciting lives than me.
i'd rather be content and cozy than "exciting". especially if "exciting" to you means divorce et al.

i'm sure Killa would trade with you, if you wanted.