• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

No more Red Bull in the little glass brown bottles?

fmanning

TRIBE Member
I hate the canned crap. The bottled stuff tastes so much better, imo

although the bottled stuff is one of those things that either you love, or you hate.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

joey

TRIBE Member
i bet they still have them in china town.

yellow sign place not to far up from queen on the right

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
^^^^
that's where i get them (yellow sign)

the cans suck ass

where did you hear that you couldn't get them in the bottles anymore?

why will the supply run out soon?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
sorry, just read the copyright infringement, which is bullshit and better not be true.

but, remember people, this is china town, the land of all copy right infringements

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
chloe69 said:
Apparently they are now banned in canada, copyright infringement with RedBull.
if that's true that's hilarious because the bottles are the original redbull from thailand. the cans are a company from australia that bought the rights for the name redbull from the thailand company.

patio-d

TRIBE Member
Wiseman said:
if that's true that's hilarious because the bottles are the original redbull from thailand. the cans are a company from australia that bought the rights for the name redbull from the thailand company.
EXACTLY! It was actually an austrian guy who travelled to Thailand, tasted real Red Bull, went home, put it in a can and made gazillions.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
Yeah, I imagine the copyright infringement would have been effective immediately upon introduction of the European brand in Canada. My guess is someone at Red Bull Canada finally realized that stores were still selling the brown bottles from Thailand.

I know of at least one store in Chinatown that is no longer selling them, so perhaps the bottles are on their way out for good.

The Peej

TRIBE Member
Buddy Holly said:
Bottles are still around. China town.

Fuck I miss that. Case of 50 bottles for 49 dollars!!! HOT DAMN!

I get charged 3.89 a bottle here in 'Lil ole PEI. There's a movies rental store that brings them in. Sooo wierd. I'm just happy I can still get 'em!!

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
It's kind of ironic how people are scrambling to stock up on the bottles (realizing how much cheaper they are!), when only a couple of years ago, people were dying to get their hands on the cans.

I guess you should be careful what you wish for.

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
groovespinna said:
Ive never even seen these bottles.

You buy them in chinese stores.

I think they are shit compared to the cans. The bottles have *way* too much sugar. The cans are much stronger imo. But I am sure some people will disagree.

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
patio-d said:
EXACTLY! It was actually an austrian guy who travelled to Thailand, tasted real Red Bull, went home, put it in a can and made gazillions.
austrian......not australian my bad