• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

no more party reviews.....

kuba

TRIBE Member
party and/or event: who cares? i think he's trying to open up the scope because we don't only review parties anymore.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

octo

TRIBE Member
it seems to me that there are more and more tribers who don't even party

in the weekend threads you can always count on people to post their plans, but they don't plan on going out to a single party.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
octo said:
it seems to me that there are more and more tribers who don't even party

in the weekend threads you can always count on people to post their plans, but they don't plan on going out to a single party.
Well it is -78 outside

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
octo said:
not just the winter.

i could be wrong. i've only opened a "weekend" thread 2 or 3 times the past 4 or 5 months

*moved to shuffleboard forum*

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
Alex, can you please rename the "House Room"

I opened the forum to get some information on renewing my mortgage ... I was sorely disappointed.

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
AdRiaN said:

I opened the forum to get some information on renewing my mortgage ... I was sorely disappointed.
ahaha, yes, I'm planning a safari with my wife and kids and the Jungle Room had very little info.

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
Fortunately, the Breaks Room is still about breakbeat dance music.

However, it's only a matter of time before the discussion turns to hip replacements.

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
AdRiaN said:

Bumbaclat said:
ahaha, yes, I'm planning a safari with my wife and kids and the Jungle Room had very little info.

HAHAHA

:D