• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

No Love?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Chicago Kid

TRIBE Member
Actually, I wouldn't mind having a "get-together." I'm gonna fucking rage out on my mixer tonight!

Get ready for some fierce breakbeat action...

Justin, come down for sure...I'll talk to you about everything. Sorry I missed you on Saturday night...my bro said he saw you at the Pat. Sorry I missed your call, I was at the Freehouse, with Christian, things were all good ---> then it all went downhill from there.

freshest1

TRIBE Member
Chicago Kid said:
Actually, I wouldn't mind having a "get-together." I'm gonna fucking rage out on my mixer tonight!

Get ready for some fierce breakbeat action...

Justin, come down for sure...I'll talk to you about everything. Sorry I missed you on Saturday night...my bro said he saw you at the Pat. Sorry I missed your call, I was at the Freehouse, with Christian, things were all good ---> then it all went downhill from there.

I knew i should have gone to the Freehouse. Instead we ended up at Baliey’s which was trite because it was Baliey’s, aka: fat balding middle age dudes trying score chicks.

I might make it out tonight. i'll call you.

Paul Who?

TRIBE Member
Eclectic said:
Paul, why no Secret Admirer this year?

Haven't talked to you in a while....just wondering is all.
I'm totally done throwing parties mang...

I'll still help with lighting and visuals and DJ'ing but that's about it.

P.S. GUY!!! you were so retarded on Wednesday I wanted to beat you woen with a sobriety stick of some kind...like a barstool

Paul Who?

TRIBE Member
Eclectic said:
Paul, why no Secret Admirer this year?

Haven't talked to you in a while....just wondering is all.
I'm totally done throwing shows mang...

I'll still help with lighting, visuals and DJ'ing but that's about it.

P.S. GUY!!! you were so retarded on Wednesday I wanted to beat you woen with a sobriety stick of some kind...like a barstool

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
Me?

I was retarded?

Or Chris?

Cause he was the loaded rage machine....hehehe

Dude, you really need to start smoking herb.....it'll help your overall disposition and relaxation.

:D

Paul Who?

TRIBE Member
Eclectic said:
Me?

I was retarded?

Or Chris?

Cause he was the loaded rage machine....hehehe

Dude, you really need to start smoking herb.....it'll help your overall disposition and relaxation.

:D
Sorry for the confusion.

Chris was the retarded one...and smoking herb is for my insomnia.

Moez

TRIBE Member
Eclectic said:
Yess'm.

Wanna have a herbal meeting of the minds and head down with me?

We can walk past the libari as well....

;)

awww!!!! I love the libari!

too bad I am becoming brutal at actually getting to Lydia's. :( The intention is all there, it just comes down to the homework co-operating.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories