• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

No foolin' in Montreal!

almondjoy

TRIBE Member
Need to know what events are happening next saturday, April 1st.
How are the other big clubs doin these days...circus, stereo, redlight?
Any other suggestions????:confused:

ethnik

TRIBE Member
don't know whats happenin in montreal that night, but if you want to drive 2.5 hours down the road Raoul Belmans of swirl people and aroma records fame will be bringing the funk to Quebec City that night in his first ever canadian appearance!

Daome is always a good bet for some quality house on a saturday night in montreal, but haven't seen the afterhours schedules yet.

GoldieLocks

TRIBE Promoter
Upper Club is a great place to go, it's not as big as the other clubs you mentioned but its a great place. There is also Jello Bar its good on fri, sat, and something is going on there that monday.

some people like 1234, its ok if you like MC Mario.

almondjoy

TRIBE Member
Thanks for the info! wouldn't mind checking out upper club..how bout medley? i am assuming that its an afterhours if Roger S is spinning a 6 hour set...

sweetdaddy

TRIBE Member
saturday april 1st

VOYEUR @ The S.A.T.

www.iloveneon.ca

this is where to start your night. ends at 3, at which time you hit the afterparties.

there is nothing better than any iloveneon/voyeur parties.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

sweetdaddy

TRIBE Member
sweetdaddy said:
saturday april 1st

VOYEUR @ The S.A.T.

www.iloveneon.ca

this is where to start your night. ends at 3, at which time you hit the afterparties.

there is nothing better than any iloveneon/voyeur parties.
dj's april 1st = BLISS, MATEO MURPHY, JORDAN DARE

almondjoy

TRIBE Member
maybe i picked the wrong weekend to hit montreal, oh well...i love the city anyway..regardless, i'll be lounging at the resto-bars and checking out the afterhours, look out weekend;)

almondjoy

TRIBE Member
too much of a crazy weekend in montreal...no school or work for me. screw it! much needed sleep and plan to have NO plans is on the sched today..