• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

No Beatles Half Time Tribute????

Resolver

TRIBE Member
No britney running around on the stage half naked lip synching??? What gives??? The media advertises this and then they don't even show it??? Stations shouldn't misadvertise, it just looks bad CBS, or NBC or yeah whoever you are..... We live in a world now that we can't point the finger at one person because they'll just say it wasn't their decision, it was "the person above them"...ummm yeah, that's it!!

kuba

TRIBE Member
Who cares? The beatles are the worst and most overrated group in the history of mankind. 3 minute songs about loving someone yah yah yah yah yah. Whoopdedoo. I hope they die off finally.

Adam

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by qtip
The beatles are the worst and most overrated group in the history of mankind. 3 minute songs about loving someone yah yah yah yah yah. Whoopdedoo. I hope they die off finally.

arno0919-thumbsdown.jpg

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
Who cares? The beatles are the worst and most overrated group in the history of mankind. 3 minute songs about loving someone yah yah yah yah yah. Whoopdedoo. I hope they die off finally.

your fucking god damn right qtip,finally someone with musical intelligence round here.

Snapper

TRIBE Member
I've had suicidal intentions everytime Resolver plays The Beatles in his Civic. It's a neverending merry-go-round.

AVE

TRIBE Member

be fair

they're better than Creed

Adam

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by OhNo!
yeah,id love to see your record collection.go listen to your darkness cd.

darkness cd?

please, im too fucking elite for that

vinyl all the way

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Adam
darkness cd?

please, im too fuck elite for that

vinyl all the way

if its true that is awesome,i have been collecting for 15 years and know a great connection for getting lps cheap,if you are looking for something inparticular let me now,even the beatles.

Adam

TRIBE Member
if its true that is awesome,i have been collecting for 15 years and know a great connection for getting lps cheap,if you are looking for something inparticular let me now,even the beatles.

hahaa, no.

the darkness suck.

i've been looking to buy the beatles on vinyl for a while.

ps, slagging the beatles = you still fail

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
hahaa, no.

the darkness suck.

i've been looking to buy the beatles on vinyl for a while.

ps, slagging the beatles = you still fail

i can slag those idiots for days on end.

Adam

TRIBE Member
it takes an amazing amount of rock snobbery to slag the beatles. i mean, thats beyond pitchfork-levels of snobbery.

i guess people grow weary of hating radiohead and decide to work their way up.

i wonder whats next?

beethoven was such a fucking sellout

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
it takes an amazing amount of rock snobbery to slag the beatles. i mean, thats beyond pitchfork-levels of snobbery.

i guess people grow weary of hating radiohead and decide to work their way up.

i wonder whats next?

beethoven was such a fucking sellout

hey,i can admit the beatles made some decent songs and 'revolver' is def on my top 100 list somewhere,but they are overrated IMHO,thats all no more no less....

ps-so is nirvana

pss-i will look for some beatles lps this weekend when im out

SENSEi

TRIBE Promoter

You are kidding right?
Please say you are kidding.

Otherwise, you need some schooling.

SENSEi

TRIBE Promoter
i can slag those idiots for days on end.

Of course you can.
But you are still wrong.
:D :D :D

The Beatles are like Elvis.
Legends that may never be surpased.

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
it sad that when you think of ledgends the first two artists that come to your mind are the beatles and elvis and really shows the limited range of your musical intelligence.