• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

nip/tuck

mingster

TRIBE Member
has anyone been following this show?

i've watched a few episodes and it's gotten really grood. it's been a long time since an evening soap has shocked me, but this show does it...so raunchy. i didn't like the characters much at first, but after watching a couple of times, i'm starting to.

did anyone catch the last show, with the breast-implant cocaine mules?

season finale this weekend.

tobywan

TRIBE Member
One of my fav new shows....makes for great "end of the weekend sunday night" viewing.

Can't wait for the finale.

dstarr

TRIBE Member
saw it a few times, good show.

I couldn't believe it when one of the doctors was snorting coke of some girls ass while he was banging her. giddy up.

Poot

TRIBE Member
Yeah, I've really dug the episodes I've seen - but don't you find they're random???!! On a week or two, then off w/o warning or explanation, then back on the following week...

thom100

TRIBE Member
I wanted to watch the episode with the twins in it , they are from T.O. I used to work with them at West Cam, but I forgot.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

mingster

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Jessica P
Yeah, I've really dug the episodes I've seen - but don't you find they're random???!! On a week or two, then off w/o warning or explanation, then back on the following week...

yeah, like this sunday's the season finaly...what up with that? isn't it too early?

maybe cause it's the first season, they didn't film alot of shows or something.

re: the coke snorting, this show is really super racy. i've been shocked many a time while watching it. but it's good!

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Caught all the episodes when they were first aired. I've been waiting since Melrose Place went off the air for something like this to replace it.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
04474%20Luscious%20copy%203.jpg

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
aw screw you. My favorite show on TV, so I was hoping to be the one to kickstart this thread. Just waiting for the undoubtedly exquisite season 3 to start on September 23. Friday night? Who cares. I've been counting down the days.... Did Christian Troy really bite it at the hands of that psycho-stalker...wait and see. I'm sure it'll be appropriately twisted, taboo-breaking, and emotionally charged....

Whadda you care about this show. Fuck, I've been WAITING....

Anyways... yeah, best show on TV.

the Doctor

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mingster
did anyone catch the last show, with the breast-implant cocaine mules?

season finale this weekend.

This episode was the first one I caught ... holy fuck what a way to get into a series. A lot of their "procedural" takes are fairly realistic ... not that you watch it for the surgery though.

So I see I have my excuse for staying in Friday nights now. Can justify it as education :)