1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Ninjavideo alternative?

Discussion in 'Technology' started by StarvinMarvin, Jul 5, 2010.

1. StarvinMarvin

StarvinMarvin TRIBE Member

Well now that Ninjavideo is el gonzo, is there anything out there comparable to it for streaming shows?

I can't believe theres no more Ninja, I may have to get cable again:mad:

2. SmoothOperator

SmoothOperator TRIBE Member

+1

Ninja was the only streaming site that offered HD options. :(

3. ScottBentley

ScottBentley TRIBE Member

I am saddened by the loss :(

4. tripleup

tripleup TRIBE Member

5. SmoothOperator

6. SmoothOperator

installed greasemonkey, but still have no idea where to see the actual video. Site's confusing!

7. tripleup

tripleup TRIBE Member

After you have picked what you want to watch from the directory, it will list the streaming links under sources on the left side.

click a source then the icefilms graphic should load with an option to stream via a > button or it will say download below Play button if you want to DL the file.

Avoid that grey advertisement that looks like Play buttons/a remote. on the right hand side.

8. tripleup

tripleup TRIBE Member

9. [- FuNKtiOn -]

[- FuNKtiOn -] TRIBE Member

10. philly

philly TRIBE Member

Quicksilver Screens is pretty good... I've been using it for awhile and for the most part it's pretty stable... not as fast for new shows - takes about a day but the best thing is that it has a search function.

It also has a forum for hd content and new movies...

11. tripleup

tripleup TRIBE Member

Those are decent options, but the quality I found on Projectfreetv as often poor, or the screen ratios fucked up.

Icefilms has stuff hours after it's release, especially TV episodes and UFC/Strikeforce cards.

12. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

cast tv.

13. Thunder

Thunder TRIBE Member

tv shack changed their site ending to .cc just in case anyone was wondering.