• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Ninja are banned in canada?

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
Alright... so my plan tonight was for me and my friends to dress up like ninjas and run around toronto, fighting crime or at least going to do stuff dressed up as ninjas.

Ninja laundry action gooooo!

but my friend just came up and said "No dude, thats illegal." He did this already, yeah we're always awesome and got in trouble with mr. long arm of the law, constible buzzkill. WHAT?

you can't dress up like a member of foot clan because it means you're up to no good?! Real ninjas who are actually up to no good don't dress like ninjas, thats the whole point of being a ninja!

I am sad that I cannot ninja the bitch out of toronto tonight. As a fauxninja, I would have brought a level of energy to bloor that would be unreasonably fun. NINJA KARAOKE PARTY DANCE ACTION GOOOOOOO!

Thumbs down, po-po, thumbs down for your anti-ninja attitude. Bzzzzrnt! NO!

You know what? I might just be a little johnny scofflaw and ninja this bitch up anyways... they can't defeat what they can't understand... the ultimate power of radness!

NINJA HAPPY FUN TIME EXPLOSION ATTACK ROBOT PUNCH FIRE!

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
everytime I get a brilliant and amazing idea, reality comes and pulls a big wet one on it.

*thumbs down for non-ninja activities*

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
Cheap Ego said:
but that's what they're best at! In fact, I would say they almost need to not understand it, in order to defeat it.

they are always against me and my pro-ninja, pro-viking methods.

vikings didn't put up with shit... they burnt the fuck out ireland and colonized that bitch because they're awesome.

I'm a viking. toronto is ireland. lets the flames dance.

NINJA FLAME VIKING IRON LEG ATTACK GOOOOO!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

that 420 guy

TRIBE Member
are you sure about the ninja ban? maybe you should

i say go for it, and if officer buzzkill tries to ruin your good time, you should cut his head off.

happy ninja day

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
i was a ninja for halloween, my dad frowned on the metal throwing stars ...i dont know why

he also didnt like the idea of me taping steak knives to my hockey glove when i wanted to be freddy kruger.....odd that

i have to add....ninja's love trebuchets...and always have their insurance paid up to date

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
ninjas are banned in public, day to day life... they just sit around in the shadows playing uno and jenga... waiting... for their time!

OUR TIME IS NOW, MY PARKER BROTHER PLAYING COMRADES!

PICK UP FOUR AND MISS A TURN SHADOW THRUST LUNGE ATTACK!

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
Actually, I think the ban is in place prob'ly because the officer buzzkills couldn't tell the difference between fauxNinjas and Muslim terrorists.

Hey, you're wearing a hijab. With a big faux sword. For all they know, Queen Street is going down!!!

Of course, you could just weasel your way out of jail by explaining to them that you're acting in some Bollywood retread by Deepti Mehti or something...

peko

TRIBE Member
what's the difference between lululemon gear and a ninja? a head-dress? I vote you ninja it up, weapon free - how can the popo fine you for a fashion statement?

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
peko said:
what's the difference between lululemon gear and a ninja? a head-dress? I vote you ninja it up, weapon free - how can the popo fine you for a fashion statement?
tribe is the source for fines regarding fashion faux pas

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
i'm no Learnie McSmartyson but i'm pretty sure you can dressup any damn way you please.

however people might start handing you halloween candy.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
Thumpr said:
i'm no Learnie McSmartyson but i'm pretty sure you can dressup any damn way you please.

however people might start handing you halloween candy.
LOL
i remember my brothers and i went around the neighbourhood during the daylight the day of halloween
we told the ppl our parents wouldnt let us out at night and had to trick or treat during the day

awww...such incredibly criminal childhood memories....brings a tear to my eye

peko

TRIBE Member
Polymorph said:
Actually, I think the ban is in place prob'ly because the officer buzzkills couldn't tell the difference between fauxNinjas and Muslim terrorists.

Hey, you're wearing a hijab. With a big faux sword. For all they know, Queen Street is going down!!!

Of course, you could just weasel your way out of jail by explaining to them that your acting in some Bollywood retread by Deepti Mehti or something...

costume party, perhaps?

ha,ha - don't joke. One day, I was walking down Queen Street, and 2 guys walked out of an Ali Babba (making jokes that Ali Babba restaurants were sleeper cells, waiting).

Cheap Ego

TRIBE Member
peko said:
costume party, perhaps?

ha,ha - don't joke. One day, I was walking down Queen Street, and 2 guys walked out of an Ali Babba (making jokes that Ali Babba restaurants were sleeper cells, waiting).

sleeper cell is right...$3 for two falafel!? you know there's some outside operation funding them.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
ninja trade secret: I'm wearing to pairs of pants cause its not very warm out and also incase of quick disguise I can shed the outer layer for the under.

ninjas plan ahead. we're the boyscouts of the awesome-people-who-arn't normal world.

DOUBLE LAYERED TROUSER DRAGON BITE WITH MATCHING TSHIRT AND HOODIE AND FANNY PACK FILLED WITH NINJA ACCESSORIES EXPLOSION GOES BOOOOOOM!

a double kick to the head for all y'all and a good night. *smoke bomb*

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
is ski mask use within urban areas illegal? what about strict islamic women?

_41277837_poll2_ap_203.jpg

moreover, what if a ninja married her!!

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
Thumpr said:
_41277837_poll2_ap_203.jpg

moreover, what if a ninja married her!!

Then I'd say, that's one happy Muslim woman!

Of course, she'd still have to wear the hijab....

along with numerous other accessories...

hehehe...