• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

nine inch nails news

dabeats

TRIBE Member
They added alot more songs from the new album to the setlist for this leg of the tour which I was hoping they would do. Drove 8 hours to see the show tonight. This will be my fourth time seeing them. Can`t wait!

dabeats

TRIBE Member
Where is everyone sitting/standing? Me and the girl are in section 107. I wanted to get the full visuals for this. Looking at some of the youtube vids it`s going to be pretty crazy.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

greginhali

TRIBE Member
what did people think of the show?

I enjoyed the music. a lot of it must have been new, i didnt recognize a lot of the songs but enjoyed them. What i thought was lacking was the light show. The last tour, lights in the sky? blew my mind. The visuals were top notch. I was excited to see some more of that. Last nights show was not that. But the crowd did hot box the acc. Man a lot of dope was smoked in there.

acheron

TRIBE Member
9 songs from the new album on the playlist. I loved it! And I thought the lightshow was amazing. The crowd went wild quite a few times reacting to the lights. Sitting where we were (row 11 beside the stage) we had a really nice view of what was going on with the AV and it was just astounding the flexibility of the various banks of spots and screens.

Very pleased with the show. I do know some people who wanted less new, more classics.. Well, I for one wasn't complaining.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
great pics! Looks like you got up nice and close!

My BIG complaint about the show is more the venue. Why on earth is the floor of the ACC not licensed for alcohol? Like really? This must be the only arena in the world where you cannot drink on the floor. It makes no sense.

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
great pics! Looks like you got up nice and close!

My BIG complaint about the show is more the venue. Why on earth is the floor of the ACC not licensed for alcohol? Like really? This must be the only arena in the world where you cannot drink on the floor. It makes no sense.
My gosh EXACTLY.

I saw Metric, Queens of the Stoneage, and another band....gosh.....I can't believe we have to drink in this little room before going on the floor.

Absolutely silly.

I kept thinking... I bet you if I was a the Bell Centre, you can bring a beer on the floor.

What a policed province we live in.

acheron

TRIBE Member
depends on the promoter, the venue and the band what they will allow in the pit. I suppose Trent doesn't like having solo cups tossed on the stage.

sianspherica

TRIBE Member
It might only be for Gen Admission standing-room events

I had floors (but seats) at Pearl Jam at ACC a few years back and I was able to bring beers to my seat on the floor.

Still a stupid rule. It's same thing at the Gen Admission at Molson Ampitheatre (floors, not lawns)

greginhali

TRIBE Member
enough of the puff stuff....last time i saw them it was full on, b eer in the pit, and light show up in your face. Granted it was in hamilton for the lights in the sky show. Which set the standard for full on, fucking awesome light show. ACC, not so much. There was a certain unff missing this this show. blame it on the venue, song selection, lack of beer, not lack of pot beening smoked, something was quiet there to hit the home run. never the less still wicket.

sianspherica

TRIBE Member
there are still 2 pre-sales and the regular on-sale on Friday

there is no GA for the show, 100's are seats, allegedly this was a NIN request (probably for more $$$$$$)

might just grab lawn tix

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
Lawns all the way.
I heard rumblings of this a few weeks ago on the edge but didn't want to get my hopes up, as they've been wrong about shit in the past.
I hope it's not asking to much to hear The Downward Spiral in it's entirety, or just more vintage material in general.

sianspherica

TRIBE Member
LOL

he's not playing The Downward Spiral in it's entirety.

the setlists they are playing right now look pretty balanced.

last night in Brisbane setlist (on tour with Queens of the Stone Age)

1.A Warm Place
2.Somewhat Damaged
3.Me, I'm Not
4.Survivalism
5.March of the Pigs
6.Piggy
7.Sanctified (With Sunspots tease outro)
8.Terrible Lie
9.Disappointed
10.Hand Covers Bruise
(Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross cover)
11.Beside You in Time
12.Copy of A
13.The Great Destroyer
14.Gave Up
15.Wish
16.The Hand That Feeds
17.Head Like a Hole
18.Hurt