• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

nine inch nails / jane's addiction

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
Our ( NIN ) tour this summer with Jane's Addiction just got that much cooler. I'm happy to announce the addition of Street Sweeper - the new project featuring Tom Morello (Rage Against the Machine / The Nightwatchman) and Boots Riley (The Coup).
A great night of music indeed.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

sianspherica

TRIBE Member
Fuck Ticketbastard

If anyone needs tickets, sign up at janesaddiction.com

They still have pretty good presale tickets available! Mid 200's

It's sold from a US site, so the prices are in $US

Michael Drury

TRIBE Member
Scored some ilse seats row C sec 405 - looks like they will be good as they are dead centre. Hope the weather holds up and also hope I can drink beer at my seats.

sianspherica

TRIBE Member
pretty sure the only place you cannot bring beers to is the floors / GA (where I will be!)

beers in the seats / lawn is no prob

ps. if anyone didnt get seats, I am selling some in Section 402, third row. check the buy/sell forum

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

sianspherica

TRIBE Member
Trent has released tentative set times for the tour

for Toronto (weekday)

Street Sweeper Social Club: 7:00 - 7:30pm
Nine Inch Nails: 7:45 - 9:15pm
Jane's Addiction: 9:30 - close

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
Trent has also chillaxed the camera / recording rules.

In an effort to allow you to document your experience at the upcoming NIN/JA performances, we will be relaxing our photo/video policy (5/7/09 - 6/12/09 only). Fans will be permitted to bring in their personal cameras, video and audio recorders. This is not not an open door policy for any and all recording devices. Please try to use common sense as we are trying to ensure this experience is great for everyone attending. Don't show up with a television crew and a recording studio.
To be clear: this applies only to the North American NIN/JA tour.

Examples:

I have a nice SLR camera and lens and I want to shoot photos. YES.
I have a high-quality camcorder and want to record video / audio. YES.
I have a shoulder-mounted broadcast-quality video camera and want to shoot the show. NO.
I have a flash-based audio recorder with a stereo hand-held mic and want to record the show. YES.
I have a full Pro-Tools rig running off a generator and want to record the show. NO.
I don't have any recording devices but I'd kind of like to make out with Ilan. NO (probably).

The following guidelines will be enforced.

- Photo and video access is granted only for non-commercial private use.
- Photo and video access is limited to areas permitted by type of ticket held.
- NO access to barricade/photo pit.
- NO shoulder mounted video equipment allowed, all cameras must be hand held.
- NO equipment with a dimension longer than 20 inches (including cameras, lenses, etc.)
- NO equipment bags that violate existing venue bag policies (check with venue)
- NO external supports (tripods, monopods, steadicam mounts, mic stands, etc.)
- NO video or audio broadcast equipment (microwave, RF, etc.)
- NO external power equipment
- NO lighting equipment (mounted or secondary)

WHEN IN DOUBT, LEAVE IT AT HOME.

If you plan to take advantage of this relaxed policy, we recommend that you
do the following...
- Carefully review your equipment to ensure it meets these specs.
- Arrive early for possible security delays.
- If your equipment is so expensive and/or fragile that you'd freak out if something happened to it, leave it behind, we're not responsible.
- Do not interfere with anyone else's enjoyment of the show or create a hazard.

We will do our best to make sure venue security staff is aware of our camera policy. However, there are always going to be cases where local security misunderstands and attempts to enforce a stricter camera policy. This is unfortunately one of the hazards of attempting to be considerably more open about recording than most of the concert industry. If a security guard hassles you for equipment that is allowed under our guidelines, please ask him to speak with NIN security about the matter and we will do our best to resolve it.

Audio and video recorded at NIN/JA shows is for personal use only, and cannot under any circumstances be sold or used for profit in any way.

sianspherica

TRIBE Member
First show of the tour is in the books,

setlist for those who are curious *potential spoiler for those who don't want to know*

NIN (they had some sound issues which cut their set short a bit)

Set List: Video covers the songs in BOLD text
Home
Somewhat Damaged
Last
March of the Pigs
Piggy (Nothing Can Stop Me Now)
Metal
Hersey
The Becoming
I'm Afraid of Americans
Mr. Self Destruct
Burn
The Fragile
Right Where it Belongs
The Way Out is Through
Wish
Survivalism
The Hand That Feeds
Head Like a Hole

JANES:

Three Days
Whores
Ain't No Right.
Pig's in Zen
Then She Did
1%
Been Caught Stealing
Ted Just Admit It
Mountain Song
Ocean Size
Encore: Up The Beach

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

sianspherica

TRIBE Member
less than a week away

and yeah my best friends also did the donation thing to meet the band, lucky fuckers

anyways, Tuesday

remember NIN is on first so get there early

Maui

TRIBE Member
I noticed there were 300 section center tickets on ticketmaster still yesterday, and lots of people selling on craigslist for facevalue or less if anyone is looking.

I think I'm gonna hold out and roll down there to get tix off a scalper last second.