• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nina Hagen @ Unity II in Montreal

Suedehead

TRIBE Member
WOW!!!!!!!!

2 hours of the ever fabulous Nina. I swear to god, her face looks as fresh and wrinkle-free as it did when she was in her 20's... and she had no plastic surgery.

Everything from "New York, New York", to a gorgeous version of "Ave Maria"(where Nina's fantastic vocal range really shone through) and everything in between.

The crowd was amazing, so into it the floor was moving(we were on the 2nd level).

I tried to go to Parking after to meet up with friends and go to Tiga but it was rammed. Oh well, can't always do it all.

I hope someone will post a review of tonight's Toronto show.

:)

Suedehead

TRIBE Member
Oh yes, and btw, Unity II is as shitty a venue as always and the sound is piercing. Someone please hire them a decent sound man.

Suedehead

TRIBE Member
Played with a band, she always has. She even had the guitarist from King Crimson(I believe) with her.

The show tonight is @ Vazaleen (at Lee's Palace).

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
How much are the tickets. I am seriously considering going and taking my mom. She is a huge fan and has some limited edition vinyl that she won't let me play.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Suedehead

TRIBE Member
Tickets are $25, I am sure you can pay at the door as well if it isn't all sold out(which I don't think it will be).

That's great that your Mom is such a fan!

Destro Sanchez

TRIBE Member
$25 for tickets for the nina show....

and $10 for the "dance party" afterwards... (no nina)

(taking your mom to Vazaleen..........like woah)

destro