• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nikon D200, BRAND NEW with 18-200mm lens, memory card

uneekmind

TRIBE Member
Like i said BRAND NEW (no shutter releases). The package includes Nikon D200 body + 18-200mm lens and memory card.

REASON : im a canon guy and i got this camera as a gift over the holidays. plus i think its kinda rude of me to ask for a receipt from my mother in-law and tell her she bought the the wrong camera. i'm definately going to pick up the canon 40d with the money i get from this camera.

PICK-UP or DROP-OFF : i will be in town on wednesday, january 9. so for the people who are interested this is the only date im in town this week. or next week jan.14-16 or anytime after jan.21

$1800 OR BEST OFFER

threemileshigh@msn.com

Stop Bill C-10

uneekmind

TRIBE Member
i know i should be appreciative but im just not a nikon guy... i'll appreciate it more when i get my 40d, its cheaper then the nikon d200, but i'll be more happy with a 40d. i already have a rebel xti that will probably be on sale after i get my 40d, i have a bunch of canon gear and accersories so i dont want to do the nikon conversion.

Last edited:

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
Any chance of you responding? I haven't seen any update posts, nor have you replied to my e-mail. Please get back to me.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders