• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nightmares

DaPhatConductor

TRIBE Promoter
My life is kicking my ass lately. I'd love to hear about some nightmares to take my mind off of things and help show me how bad it COULD be.

Please disturb me :)

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
A few nights ago I dreamed that two friends and I made an agreement with some girl that we would kill her and eat her. We were keeping her in the bottom of my nan's fridge. We opened the door to check on her a few times and she was naked and wearing some weird thing on her face that went in her mouth and partly down her throat, and it made her face and neck all weird and distended and shit. I was very worried that my nan would catch me with some chick in her fridge that we were planning on eating.

It woke me up at like 4 am and I had to wake up my boy cause I was all freaked out. Booooo. I hate nightmares.

Poot

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by janiecakes
A few nights ago I dreamed that two friends and I made an agreement with some girl that we would kill her and eat her. We were keeping her in the bottom of my nan's fridge. We opened the door to check on her a few times and she was naked and wearing some weird thing on her face that went in her mouth and partly down her throat, and it made her face and neck all weird and distended and shit. I was very worried that my nan would catch me with some chick in her fridge that we were planning on eating.

It woke me up at like 4 am and I had to wake up my boy cause I was all freaked out. Booooo. I hate nightmares.

Woah.:eek:

Note to self re. Janiecakes... :p

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by DaPhatConductor
Are you the sort of person who would normally consider doing horrid things to people? What part of it was shocking?

No, I don't normally consider doing horrid things to people. Especially keeping them in fridges and making plans to eat them. The whole shebang was shocking.

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
The other night I was dreaming that aliens were doing experiments on my body and I was awake in my bed the whole time...I felt really groggy and couldn't move but I could still see... then all of a sudden I woke up to a big flash of light! (it was actually my overhead light coming back on- I thought it was burnt out cuz it wasnt turning on earlier, but it came back on for a few seconds.. I dunno, really weird) And it scared the fuck out of me cuz it was like 5am, I'm having this crazy dream then BOOM my big bright light flashes and lights up my whole room!

~Lori

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
ill run em down quickly...

had a dream I was at a system/turbo/element amalgamation and my EX was there...I sat down with her and she told me she was fucking a bunch of different guys later on that night so in my best defense I called her a slut bitch HO and left...the part that got to me was that she would never reveal such acts to me and I would NEVER call her that!....tripped me out:(

had another where my mom was shot in the chest by a hooded gunman outside our old townhouse...I jumped on him and he fired!...that's when I woke up...my mom landed right in her beloved Doll cabinet which for some reason stuck with me...

Casper

TRIBE Member
yeah, in my dream, a friend of mine and i killed some dude lastnight, i forget why? the rest was just the usual running from the po-po dream i tend to have, lots of hiding out, jumping out windows, and climging fences, fun stuff. actualy i don't even know if it was the po-po lastnight, i'm not sure who i was running from,
peace

DaPhatConductor

TRIBE Promoter
Damn. that must have sucked.

I had a dream where I was constantly repeating the same bank robbery, but having the situation get increasingly violent each time until it resulted in cannibalism. I was 13 and it really fucked me up to think that that stuff was in my head at the time, but I've learnt to deal with it, everybody has to at some level. In practise I am a vegan, but I think I could resort to cannibalism in a post-apocalyptic situation.

;)

squirrely

TRIBE Member
last night i dreamed that someone was trying to kill me, and none of the phones i tried would let me call 911, and finally a cop showed up and i got into his car and he drove me to a field and then sexually assaulted me.

and then i woke up at 6 AM to my building's fire alarm, which proceeded to ring incessantly until i finally left for work at 11 thirty.

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Dreamland is funland, and the same rules do not apply. Thus, I never have nightmares, just interesting dreams.

IgStar

TRIBE Member
I had a nightmare about this ZIT on Squirrelys face. It started talking to me, and then chased me through a dark tunnel.
I could not hide no matter where I went.

I think it's coming for me tonight.:eek:

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Indian Girl
I had a nightmare about this ZIT on Squirrelys face. It started talking to me, and then chased me through a dark tunnel.

have you ever seen that flick "Hoe To Get A Head in Advertising"

you just reminded me of that!

squirrely

TRIBE Member

i hate you.

*squirt*

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member

Hahahahaha(in a maniacal laugh)

SQUIRT!!

Poot

TRIBE Member
I am both terrified and grossed out.

*retreats to the Plain ol' Happy thread*

must find warm and happy place

Scarlett

TRIBE Member
I woke up crying one time cuz I had this dream where my dog Oscar and I were travelling to the U.S. and the border patrol people wouldn't let me go through unless I leave Oscar there with them. My protests went unheeded and they snatched my dog away.

Thinking about it now it seems silly, but I love my doggy:)

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by janiecakes

I'm only coming over for veggie meals from now on.

"Its made of people!" :eek:

Eclipze

TRIBE Member
i had a nightmare where my mother was drowning and i couldn't save her. No matter how hard i would try, everytime i dove down and attempted to grab at her hand she would always sink just out of my reach. Gradually after needing to go up for air a few times she had drifted so far into the darkness i couldn't see her anymore ... i could do nothing..

i hated that dream

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
Wow lots of nightmares about getting shot at - this kind of dream usually means there is some kind of disloyalty happening somewhere.

I have been having some very fuked up drems l8tly -

The other night i had a recurring dream - i was in this old victorian house - where my friend grew up.
The house was full of spirits that were trapped and could not go on - stuck in limbo, they began to contact me telling me i was there family i bring them together, i have to help them but they enjoy thier time with me. They warned me of other spirits that were not as nice and showed me where they lurk.

A psycic came in to the house to tell me where all the enter points were for the spirits ie, vortex where they lurk - only i had already been reunited with the other spirits but i did not tell him - he was there to assist me with knowing how to detect them before hand

He took me to a window and told me that was a main entry point - he took me to another room and told me that is where the vortex is to the other world - in that room everything init was spinning around in circles

In this dream i remeberd another dream where i visited a house much more haunted then this one and i saw my grandma there. I asked them about it and they said you won't be going there this time.

Solider gone crazy dream.

So i was sitting on the toilet taking a dump. in my home our washroms are in stalls (we live in an old club) so in my dream as i was sitting there, i saw a mans feet come under the stall i looked up and there was his head and he started to grab me with these long arms and try to push me into the toilet - i escaped and ran for cover - he found me, he told me he wanted help he just got back from figthing in Iraq and something was horibbly wrong with him, his mind was not the same he just wanted to kill.
i was scared i just kept running all over the house trying to hide from him.

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Eclipze
i had a nightmare where my mother was drowning and i couldn't save her. No matter how hard i would try, everytime i dove down and attempted to grab at her hand she would always sink just out of my reach. Gradually after needing to go up for air a few times she had drifted so far into the darkness i couldn't see her anymore ... i could do nothing..

i hated that dream

:(:(:(