1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Nightmares on Wax

Discussion in 'Downtempo Room' started by JOSHB, Oct 13, 2005.

1. JOSHB

JOSHB TRIBE Member

I have 'Smokers Delight', 'Carboot Soul' and the one on k7. This guy is the man. Anybody know of any newer stuff??

2. smack

smack TRIBE Member

I was listening to "Late Night Tales". It wasn't that great, only a couple good tracks....there's a few live sets floating around that are really good. I love Smokers Delight.

3. djdeposit

djdeposit TRIBE Member

[​IMG]

I reccomend. Some people gave it bad reviews, but with tracks like70's-80's , Know my name &Date with destiny ETC..... can't go wrong. (Only Windows media Files by the way)

Hey does anyone know how to tell if I got the limited edition LP.
    Mine is a double 180Gram pressing with supercool record sleeve's

4. oeretS

oeretS TRIBE Member

if you're a fan you must have the dj kicks cd, i guess that's the ik7 one you were talking about josh

[​IMG]

5. nuttz

nuttz TRIBE Member

THANK YOU ^^^^^. I totally forgot about that cd. I'm going to go put it on right now. The kenny dope tracks on this mix are sick.

6. JOSHB

JOSHB TRIBE Member

Yup! So sick...

7. There's a few mixed sets that you can find on soulseek. Some really nicely blissed out stuff. That DJ Kicks album though is one of my favorites.