• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nightmare Reviews

roo

TRIBE Member
props = proper respect

i had a good time. the music was really really good all night. it was nice to meet the people i met (can't remember them all. but i met janie and aphro and madnezz and kife and malglo) it was also nice to feel a man's breasts.
oh... and my brain achieved a new level of consciousness the next day.

love
andrea

SpinSugar

TRIBE Member
nightmare= mostly fun times. the actual party was wicked but overpacked. the lineup was a joke. 25 bucks to stand in the cold for 2 hours with 1 dude searching??? sign me up!!

i really dug lori's set, and the guy on next- his name eludes me, sorry. actually the main room was jumping from lori on. i would like to say more, but my experience has been ruined by some stupid drugs, cuz i'm dumb.

i liked kristan in the hardcore room and dancing in the bowling alley was pretty rad.
the party as a whole was wicked. i danced way too much, talked to a million people who all seem to know me......i guess i'm notorious at parties of something for my hair. woo hoo. left around 7 to go home to NOT bed. arrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh.

anyways, i'd like to say more but i'm cracky now. hi to the whole TWO tribe boarders i saw- kife and par-t.

nightmare 8/10: (1 point lost for badly managed lineup, 1 point lost for overcrowding. bad nightmare! )
yellow cks: -5/10

plur......sugar

madnezz

TRIBE Member
WHAAAAHOOO (as TOYS likes to put it!)

ok, review time. FUN FUN FUN.

nightmare kicked ASS-- the only thin I can complain about was the line (thank you KIFE!!) and the overcrowding for the peak period of 1-3....

Unabomber was my set of the night. he kicked ass.

thanks Kife for memberin me in your post (ass) *S*.

I had SOOO much fun running around and booty dancing to techno (anybody see me on the block with the happy man!???? *LOL*)

I *LOVED* that venue-- so complicated and complex!!! *grin*

I loved the music, nice sets.

the crowd was unfuckinbelievable--- it was still full when they turned on the lights!!! and everyone was dancing... *S*

thank you to the TBK for makin the night that much more fun!

special hug for Malglo- thanks for allowin me to cry on your shoulder in the dream room. *S*

and a special hug for basic- you rock. *S*

(and of course Jane, Pat, Shannon, Tom, Jay, Derek, etc etc etc *S*)

adios
Laura <-- gives a fantastic 9.3/10.

madnezz

TRIBE Member
oh damn! i forgot ROO!! *S* supernice to meet you doll!! go check the "lurkers thread" in the main forum!! *S* I promise I'd post a pic of oyu there!! *S*

adios
Laura

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by madnezz:
oh damn! i forgot ROO!! *S* supernice to meet you doll!! go check the "lurkers thread" in the main forum!! *S* I promise I'd post a pic of oyu there!! *S*

adios
Laura
See? it's not easy remembering every1

sorry i fergot you hun
>smacks himself upside the head<

It's always fun to make you laugh laura.

roo

TRIBE Member
heh nice to meet you too sweetie.. i don't think u stopped grinning every time i saw you

oh and nice picture.. hmm does this mean i'm obligated to post now?

love
andrea

scarfaze

TRIBE Member
I thought the party was great especially because I compared it to the Ascention night before, which was decent. Nice place, nice crowd, nice music, lots of seating....

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

VivaJay

TRIBE Member
hi one other thing:

"This party is all about waiting in lineups to get through congested areas"
--me at 2am to the guy who's hand was on my ass...

Aphrodite

TRIBE Member
roo.. it was very nice meeting you.. sorry I forgot you in my review!!

you make good eye contact, I like that

and you liked my shirt
I like that too

shannon

3DimensionalME

TRIBE Member
Oh yeah...i forgot about the review thing. Kinda late but oh well.

Aphro, Jane, Basic, dude w/ hat I never new your name but you sat next to Basic...Great to meet you guys!!!

Kinda wish I wasn't the only one sober that night

See y'all at ATM

-3dme

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders