• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

nicole ritchie

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Snuffalupagus

TRIBE Member
irichie.jpg

Does this man look black to you?

kmac

TRIBE Member
According to last month's vanity fair, she is working with a team of nutritionists and really wants to gain weight, but not like she looked before when she was on the simple life. A happy medium between then and now. She says that when she stresses out, she stops eating. The same thing happens to me.

I swear to god, I also know and care about what's happening in darfur.

littlejon

TRIBE Member
Boss Hog said:
how come lionel richie went from top dog 80's crooner to what?

COMMO.jpg

70's first, please.
all that pablum from the 80's and 90's can be forgiven by the existance of early commodores.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
kmac said:
She says that when she stresses out, she stops eating.
Ugh, she definitely does more than that...
Cuz when I am stressed, I stop eating, and I definitely don't weigh 87 pounds.

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
littlejon said:
70's first, please.
all that pablum from the 80's and 90's can be forgiven by the existance of early commodores.

But he wasn't top dog until the 80's when the video for Hello made stalking blind chicks socially acceptable.

kmac

TRIBE Member
Who knows, who cares? One thing I do know is that her weight issues are stressing me out so much that I, in turn, have stopped eating and am on my way to weighing 87 pounds.

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
kmac said:
Who knows, who cares? One thing I do know is that her weight issues are stressing me out so much that I, in turn, have stopped eating and am on my way to weighing 87 pounds.

congrats!

two more pounds and we can celebrate.

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
kmac said:

nice work! want to go on a date? I'll take you to Canoe for a glass of water.