• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

~*...nickname fun : anagrams...*~

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
Drunk mfd. I'm going to assume that MFD means 'Motha Fuckin' Drunk' because I'd be so drunk I'd have to be called drunk twice.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
you're new nickname, ms. moff, is "Her royal muffing'ness, the high queen of ottawa, m0ffry the second."

try it now!

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
you singlehandedly brought down jason and his manly troop of argonauts, congrats!

edit: I'm wasted!

m0ff

TRIBE Member
Krzysiu said:
you singlehandedly brought down jason and his manly troop of argonauts, congrats!

edit: I'm wasted!

you better becareful or he'll bring out the trebuchet :p

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
bbj can suck my shmega cover dick with his fucking get it together grouch bullshit

(love you jason, don't hit me, I'm with j. she likes me cause I like nutella, hahahaha)

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
not because of boredom. I ended a friendship today. and listen to depeche mode, but since I don't do heroin, teqila wa stheanswe.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
can't couch snuggle with someone in ottawa when you're in toronto.

Unwelcoming stone-age to Satan hahahahaha. it works!

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
Krzysiu said:
not because of boredom. I ended a friendship today. and listen to depeche mode, but since I don't do heroin, teqila wa stheanswe.

I've ended a friendship.. and better for it!! :D

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
was it thumpr? yeah we could all go with a little less markus! hahahaha I'm not better for it, nemisis. sigh. :(

I'm using tribe as my cry tissue today. I'm emo like a fat teenager