• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nick Warren @ Guvernment

mercure

TRIBE Promoter
Jimmy Van M was ploddy and boring. Warren was okay, but nothing special. Place was rammed, and people seemed more pushy than usual - but then I don't go to Guv much.

6.5/10
 

marcinm

TRIBE Member
mercure said:
Jimmy Van M was ploddy and boring. Warren was okay, but nothing special. Place was rammed, and people seemed more pushy than usual - but then I don't go to Guv much.

6.5/10
Were you at the same show I was at? Agreed, Jimmy started off slow but picked it up by the end, but Nick Warren was amazing!! Pretty much every single track that he played was great, danced through the whole set! I'm really really glad that I decided to go, didn't have any expectations going in but was totally surprised by what turned out to be a killer night!

I especially liked the second last track he played, it was amazing.. tracklisting anybody?
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Psyrel

TRIBE Member
Bummed I missed this. Van M's "ploddy and boring" means I'd probably have liked it a lot.
 

joinT

TRIBE Member
i liked what i heard of warren when i passed thru guv to the smoking area outside.. but the guv was it's usual crammed and i didn't really feel like dancing in a corner.. in addition Simon Jain KILLED the gallery so it was kinda hard to stay away..

here's what the TA's have so far on tunes warren dropped..

Thomas Schumacher- Heat It Up
Depeche Mode- A pain that I'm used to
Deep Dish- Dreams (Honeyfire's Dub remix)

I'll add to it:
Depeche mode - I feel Loved (??? mix)
Pryda -Afrermath
Donna Summer - I Feel Love (??? mix)
U.N.K.L.E - reign

kinda pissed i missed Reign live.. <3 that tune..
 

grit

TRIBE Member
marcinm said:
Were you at the same show I was at? Agreed, Jimmy started off slow but picked it up by the end, but Nick Warren was amazing!! Pretty much every single track that he played was great, danced through the whole set! I'm really really glad that I decided to go, didn't have any expectations going in but was totally surprised by what turned out to be a killer night!

I especially liked the second last track he played, it was amazing.. tracklisting anybody?
c'mon marcinm, it's blatantly obvious it just took some time for your E to kick in. ;)
i mean, jimmy's wearing a lacoste and everything! or it that nick? oh, these trance guys are so ambiguous.
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

SKIB

TRIBE Member
grit said:
i mean, jimmy's wearing a lacoste and everything! or it that nick? oh, these trance guys are so ambiguous.
mark... and i didn't know jimmy and nick played trance ;)
 
Top