• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

nic fanciulli @ TIL

Crazlegs

TRIBE Member
preacherman said:
Hey Doc looking forward to seeing you there; as well the one they call Tobywan and of course crazlegs.

Looks like they will have to open the second floor for this one.

the countdown continues
Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaah Billy Boy! Can't wait! :D

the Doctor

TRIBE Member
preacherman said:
Hey Doc looking forward to seeing you there; as well the one they call Tobywan and of course crazlegs.
Well whaddaya know ... the list for this event just keeps getting better and better :D

so Bill, what will you be wearing in case it's really busy and you're hard to find ;)

Gravid

TRIBE Member
preacherman said:

Looks like they will have to open the second floor for this one.

the countdown continues
Hey Preacherman! This will be one sermon you won't forget!

I can't wait!!!!technics1200 technics1200 technics1200 technics1200 technics1200 technics1200 technics1200 technics1200 technics1200 baconpan

preacherman

TRIBE Member
the Doctor said:
Well whaddaya know ... the list for this event just keeps getting better and better :D

so Bill, what will you be wearing in case it's really busy and you're hard to find ;)

Just look for the visor - most likely the white one with the checkered flags. Don't want to wear white since that seems to be Tobywan's signature style :p

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

the Doctor

TRIBE Member
preacherman said:
Don't want to wear white since that seems to be Tobywan's signature style :p
Dude! You have to take from the best ! Toby has inspired me to SCOFF at dirt and sweating (well I sweat, dunno if he does) ... and so I will be attired in white. All white perchaps :)

ok whatever ... i'm just looking forward to dancing with you!

tobywan

TRIBE Member
preacherman said:
Don't want to wear white since that seems to be Tobywan's signature style :p
Haha, well I gotta make it up somehow for not being able to hit up Bal En Blanc this year...:D

And hell, how about EVERYONE throw some white on, and perhaps some red, as technically Canada Day begins midnight on Friday:cool:

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Joe Seven said:
I'm a TIL virgin so this should be fun.
Awesome, nice to see you'll be makin' it out for this one...as Larisa mentioned, some QUALITY people comin' out for this, which will make the night even better!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
tobywan said:
And hell, how about EVERYONE throw some white on, and perhaps some red, as technically Canada Day begins midnight on Friday:cool:
I'll be celebrating Canada Day by asking the ladies if they'd like to see my "roman candle"

marcinm

TRIBE Member
i would maybe think of going to this, but SECOND SUN at the guv, not to mention a wackload of awesome dj's.. fuck.. Second Sun!!! :)

AgentSanchez

TRIBE Promoter
TIL virgin here as well... gonna be fun. Keep and eye out for me and I'll do likewise - might be entertaining to finally meet some tribers. Won't be making it to the TBBQ, sadly.

the Doctor

TRIBE Member
AgentSanchez said:
TIL virgin here as well... gonna be fun. Keep and eye out for me and I'll do likewise - might be entertaining to finally meet some tribers. Won't be making it to the TBBQ, sadly.
What do you look like AS? Are there countless photos of you posted in the pic thread or other locales?

kyfe

TRIBE Member
AgentSanchez said:

just look for the drunks by the DJ booth, mostly everyone will be from tribe

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

the Doctor

TRIBE Member
kyfe said:
just look for the drunks by the DJ booth, mostly everyone will be from tribe
Judging by the numbers we have signed up for the bottle service, it's not looking like any of us will be close to drunk ;)

Joe Seven

TRIBE Member
tobywan said:
Awesome, nice to see you'll be makin' it out for this one...as Larisa mentioned, some QUALITY people comin' out for this, which will make the night even better!
Should be dandy... sorry I only saw you for a minute at Pride.. was frantically looking for someone I couldn't find. Were you rockin' the "portable wet-bar"? ;)

the Doctor said:
Judging by the numbers we have signed up for the bottle service, it's not looking like any of us will be close to drunk ;)
^^^
I'll be drunk, cause my bottle sevice = a 5th of gin tucked in my undies! :p

Crazlegs

TRIBE Member
the Doctor said:
Speak for yourself lady! After the week I've had I'm sooooooooooooooooo gonna be drunk! :p

kyfe

TRIBE Member
qwertyfcLNFla;sefnapwfmb; ae;Dmaw;fmwe[a we'cVA v'Sm d;qNAOLGDTRM
QAW/ED

see, I'm already drunk

zoo

TRIBE Member
i should be there

i was going to hit the TBQ, but the world cup quarter finals > TBQ, so i had to reallocate my trip to toronto to a more suitable soccer-friendly time

IGSS

TRIBE Member
Oy Oy Oy! Definitely will be in full effect tonight, who can go wrong with a special Desyn performance....Will be there for certain....definitely up to meet the tribers going. ME = tall blonde in front of stage, shouldn't be hard to find, say hi!