• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

nic fanciulli @ TIL

Special K

TRIBE Member
about fucking time someone brought him in for a proper club set! (ie. not opening for sleep i mean deep dish and not playing @ 10pm when no one is even in the club)

should be a fun night!

:D

Psyrel

TRIBE Member
Excellent! I really liked his set from the long weekend, it was the only time I ventured into Guv the entire night.

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
Special K said:
about fucking time someone brought him in for a proper club set! (ie. not opening for sleep i mean deep dish and not playing @ 10pm when no one is even in the club)

should be a fun night!

:D
Don't you remember the time Nic Fanciulli was booked for a full set at Comfort Zone and he fucken pulled a "no show" on February 2005? It was my very last time at Church too that Sunday!:D

Special K

TRIBE Member
oh i remember that alright! i dragged my ass out of bed bright and early to go in the freezing cold to CoZo. that morning SUCKED!

being sober @ CoZo + shitty music = hardtimes ...

and yea that was my last time there as well!

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

asha

TRIBE Promoter
Awesome! I saw the poster for this a few days ago, so great that he's coming back for a night at TIL.
This summer is looking pretty good-bring on the music and dancing! :D

sweet_e

TRIBE Member
Looks like this event might be my first time at TIL... so looking forward to a proper set from Nic

Michael Drury

TRIBE Member
Wow - I've heard so much about this guy from Tobywan that i think I might have to check it out.

Toby you know about this yet?

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
So There.

Been wanting to hear him since I first heard of him, but it never comes to fruition.

All the mixes I've heard from him are top tiered performances that demonstrate talent and taste.

Crazlegs

TRIBE Member
Oh hell yes! The only downside being that end of June/early July is going to be very expensive with all the party, party. But I'm soooooooooo there!

tobywan

TRIBE Member
:eek:

Yes, he's finally here for a proper primetime set.

Yes, I've long forgiven him for his no-show @ COZO last year (though I simply blame that one on the venue for not fucking telling me at the door, yet taking my $20...)

Yes, I'M SO FUCKING AMPED FOR THIS!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kyfe

TRIBE Member
Snapper said:
I wish it were Paolo Mojo, but I'll settle for Desyn ;)
I don't even think he's been here yet. but yeah he's a definate must see as well, all three of them are pretty much the same style IMO

all are good

tobywan

TRIBE Member
kyfe said:
I don't even think he's been here yet. but yeah he's a definate must see as well, all three of them are pretty much the same style IMO

all are good
Paolo has indeed been to T.O, twice I believe...about a month or two ago at a VERY little promoted sunday night gig @ Fluid, then a year ago when he opened up for Sasha in the Guv (Sasha/Lawler night)