• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

NHL on TSN

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
That's right folks. Tonight if you turn to TSN at 7:30pm you will get to see one of the classiest, experienced and exciting hockey teams in the NHL....the Detroit Red Wings. They are playing the Boston Bruins so it should be a decent game. My prediction is that the Wings will win if Cujo (10-5-1 this season...fuck Hasek) is playing.

Ben

P.S Now that I have predicted a Red Wings victory...they will probably lose. Woe is me.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

AGrayson

TRIBE Member
Curtis Joseph can eat my balls.

Oh wait, he's doing that right now:

*Pets head in lap*

Good Curtis, good Curtis.. much better than your playoff performances..

:D

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by AGrayson
Curtis Joseph can eat my balls.

Oh wait, he's doing that right now:

*Pets head in lap*

Good Curtis, good Curtis.. much better than your playoff performances..

:D
I'm sure there are lots of goalies that could of stopped that Thornton goal. :rolleyes: That goal was sweet!

TECHno addict

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by exrboy
That's right folks. Tonight if you turn to TSN at 7:30pm you will get to see one of the classiest, experienced and exciting hockey teams in the NHL....the Detroit Red Wings.

P.S Now that I have predicted a Red Wings victory...they will probably lose. Woe is me.

Lookin pretty classy so far.......
1 - 0 Bruins.

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
Hahah,

I'm still here. The Boston goalie is standing on his head. Cujo is playing well too. Still lots of time left. I'm not worried (too much)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

junglisthead

TRIBE Member
once again cujo is outshined by the opposing goalie

3-0 boston

thanks boston, toronto is technically in 1st now

GO LEAFS GO !!!!!

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by SneakyPete
Where's Benny? :D
I am here. The game was ok and the boston goalie played well. I thought Cujo played well...he should have had the second goal...the 1st and 3rd goal very few goalies could have stopped.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit