• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

NHL Centre Ice Free Preview till Oct 12

Snapper

TRIBE Member
All you Rogers Digital Cable subscribers can take advantage off all out of town games on this preview till Oct 12th.

Channels 453-463.

Enjoy!

Hal-9000

TRIBE Member
Where did you hear this, Snapper?

I just checked and got the standard 'not available call to activate' screen.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Hal-9000

TRIBE Member
Talked to Rogers, the promo does not start until tomorrow. Why wouldnt they start in tonight? Strange....

billy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Snapper
I work @ Rogers... but you are right, the preview does start officially tomorrow.

Sorry guys!
hmm. was at a buddy's place for the game so couldn't check it out anyway. does seem strange to NOT have it on opening night especially when it was an unprecidented all teams playing situation.

billy

TRIBE Member
i already get the NHL network as is, but i gotta say, this Centre Ice preview is SWEET. at one point you loose track about what game you are talking about. IT'S AWESOME!

i know it's an extra $25+ a month, but it's like heroin to a hockey fan. any game is at your fingertips.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
ive been watching it too,....and i have to say something..american announcers blow chuncks...seriously...what game are they watching?