• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

NFL Draft

H2Whoa

TRIBE Member
It's this weekend NFL fans.
We know Carr is going first but there may be some trade action with the 2-6 picks. Peppers has too much risk and is a one move pass rusher. Carolina will probably still pick him with Fox being the new coach. There is usually a run on DBs if one gets picked early - Jammer or Buchanan. While this draft isn't deep I think the best talent is always in the 3rd. There are always too many workout warriors in the first round.

-Mercury-

TRIBE Member
Harrington could go anywhere from 3rd (Lions) to 18th (Redskins).
It's tough to tell right now with all the smokescreens that gm's are using to not let any other teams have an idea as to what they are planning.

It is for that reason that Joey has told the NFL he will not be attending the draft itself. And you can't really blame him, as in previous years, the ESPN cameras like to pick out the disappointed look on players faces as they keep slipping down further into the draft.

Wunderbar

TRIBE Member
The steal of the draft will be Wendell Bryant from Wisconsim. he will have a warren sapp like presence on the defensive line. He's big, strong, quick, mean and simply a dominating presence. He will have an immediate impact wherever he goes and will be in the pro bowl in less than three years.

H2Whoa

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by -Mercury-
And you can't really blame him, as in previous years, the ESPN cameras like to pick out the disappointed look on players faces as they keep slipping down further into the draft.
Remember Thurman Thomas' draft day. He fell asleep.

Stallworth will be picked high. His stock shot throught the roof when he ran sub 4.3s.

W. Byrant is so quick he could play end too.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

-Mercury-

TRIBE Member
-being a huge Michigan fan, I have had the chance to watch him a few times over the last couple of years, and I agree with you 100%
-although he is a defensive tackle, he is quick eneough to play DE in the nfl

and while we're talking draft day steals here, Maruise Walker (wr) from Michigan is gonna make some gm very happy

his stock has dropped a fair bit since he's posted some not-so-great workout numbers

yeah, never mind what these guys do (and have done) on the field, let's worry more about workout rep's & times :rolleyes:

H2Whoa

TRIBE Member
I have always cheered for the Broncos, Lions, Saints, Jets and Bengals.

The Broncos are my main team though.

Wunderbar

TRIBE Member
Giants fan through the good times and the bad

not looking forward to next season. we lose our two guaranteed W's against arizona because of re-allignment, we lose armstead, , comella, 3 starters on the offensive line and jurevicious. strahan and tiki are sparring in the media over strahan's crazy contract demands.

I think it could be anyone's year again. . I always look for underachievers from the previous year who have something to prove and likley have an easier schedule. That's why I like Tennessee and Tampa Bay to make serious runs. St Louis, Philadephia, Baltimore, Miami and perhaps Dallas with a new and improved defense might make a run

I hope the Redskins continue to fail because of Dan Snyder's know it all attitude. Spurrier's unproven in the NFL so it will be an interesting story to follow.