• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nfl 2014/2015

Musical Rush

TRIBE Member
Liking that Pitts is getting rid of more garbage.

Woodley gone to the black hole ..Raiders
DE Ziggy Hood and Al Woods gone
WR Sanders looking for a job, Ryan Clark gone
Injury prone FB David Johnson gone
RB injury prone Dwyer gone
Brett Keisel unsigned which could mean Heyward will finally start at DE

Liking Ryan Clarks replacement as in the hard hitting FS/SS Mike Mitchell from the panthers, signed for 5 years. Be fun to watch him and former panther receiver Steve Smith go at it, Smith signed with the Rats.

g0nz0

TRIBE Member
From the other side of the state:

Extend the contracts of Jason Peters, Jason Kelce
Resign Jeremy Maclin, Riley Cooper, Donnie Jones, and Cedric Thorton
Pick up Darren Sproles, Nolan Carroll, and Malcom Jenkins
Released Mike Vick, and fan favourite Jason Avant.

Neither Vick or Avant have signed with a team, and it sounds like MV7 will be without a team until after the draft.

kuba

TRIBE Member
Emmanuel Sanders' agent may be in hot water - this guy sounds like a douchebag but got his player a good deal, so what if he shopped around after committing to the Chiefs?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Musical Rush

TRIBE Member
Emanuel Sanders is nothing special he's the idot who came up with the nick name "young money" as in him, wallace, and brown. The guy can't even stay on the field he had surgery done on both feet, he'll do fuck all just like the 1 trick pony Wallace. Pitts kept the best one as in Antonio Brown.

moose-meat

TRIBE Member
business as usual in Detroit with Ford Jr still in charge but interesting to see what happens in Buffalo now with respect to possible relocation.

no more celebrating a TD with a goal-post dunk , they killed that

and I HATE Thursday nite football , always have , always will. Sunday and Monday is enough.

moose-meat

TRIBE Member
wrong again , according to the Buffalo News, with how the trust is set up there is no immediate threat of the Bills going anywhere........

kerouacdude

TRIBE Member
True shit:

Jan. 1969. Steelers want Joe Paterno as coach. He turns them down.
Steelers AND Raiders high on Chuck Noll (Al Davis had coached with him years earlier in San Diego).
Steelers obviously moved quicker, Raiders "settled" for John Madden.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

[- FuNKtiOn -]

TRIBE Member
I've got a few spots available in a 12 team fantasy league.
$40 buy-in, 20 players per team including defensive players/bench.
Message me if interested for more details.

kuba

TRIBE Member
I hope so too, we been at it since 2007!

Funktion if Tribe doesn't restart, then I'd join for sure.

However if DK doesn't want to be commish then I'm sure we can get someone else to do so ...

Just let us know!

[- FuNKtiOn -]

TRIBE Member
last call for Fantasy players. I've got 1, maybe 2 spots in the league.
g0nz0 is in. anyone else looking for Tribe bragging rights?

Draft date is Thursday August 28th @ 8pm EST.

SJN

TRIBE Member
Is this a different Tribe league? Or are you talking about the 'DK Elite League', which I'm already in. If it's a different one, PM me the deets.

Musical Rush

TRIBE Member
If you can place a bet on a player that you think will get penalized the most this year, put your money on the useless Ike Taylor, with these new shitty rules he's done. All this rule is going to do is make the veterans CB's retire sooner. They can't keep up with the track stars coming out of college, they need to do a bit of rub and tug down the field.

Thank you Seattle this is your fault with your cheating CB's.