• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nfl 2011/12

Zorro

TRIBE Member
Wait are you defending him or knocking him?

I think he's the real deal. I think it's great to see a #1 pick finally come in and seem to live up to all he was in college, not that guys don't. I just mean so quick, like he hasn't lost a step or had to adjust, Which he may still have to mid way. But that his talent right away translated.

I'm more confused why two guys in my football league think to seem he is mid tier.

SJN

TRIBE Member
I was going to defend him. I've watched all his games - he has all the physical skills, but what has really amazed me is his composure under the rush. He doesn't seem to panic and just tuck and run like most rookies (or Vick lol) - he continues to look downfield and extend plays. As his reads of coverage improves and he works with NFL coaches he is going to be a beast.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kuba

TRIBE Member
hate how fantasty stats are more important for Fox to show than current scores and ball placement, or, as equally important.

I understand explosion of ff lately BUT it would be nice to know scores and stats, perhaps with a floating scoreboard or something.

SJN

TRIBE Member
The Eagles aren't going to beat anyone unless they learn how to tackle. Pop Warner level right now

kuba

TRIBE Member
terrible ending to both the eagles and giants game. giants because they knocked me out of the survivor pool. fuck, 0-12 on the east coast and seattle pulls out a win? on a fucking bobble catch?! same with the eagles game. bullshit on both counts.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

[- FuNKtiOn -]

TRIBE Member
all I'm going to say is that I can't wait to see the Niners actually make the playoffs. it's been too long. gotta hand it to Jim Harbaugh and what he is doing with the team, especially considering I wrote Alex Smith off a couple years ago.

SJN

TRIBE Member
[- FuNKtiOn -];4486517 said:
gotta hand it to Jim Harbaugh and what he is doing with the team.
he's doing great things with the 49ers....but bush league move in the post-game -- props to Jim Schwartz for calling him on it

kuba

TRIBE Member
I don't think you could say that. Just like the fight we saw with the pitts/washington guys - this was a spur-of-the-moment moment and he simply overreacted - after winning on the road against an undefeated team.

can we say san francisco has the playoff spot guaranteed?

SJN

TRIBE Member
With anyone else I would agree, but Harbaugh has a history of incidents like this (both as a player and as a college coach) and he was pretty unapologetic after the game.

[- FuNKtiOn -]

TRIBE Member
Harbaugh, Schwartz and the first-quarter play that started it all? - Shutdown Corner - NFLBlog - Yahoo! Sports

and yes, its pretty much guaranteed that the Niners will make the playoffs, although to keep things interesting the last 5 of 7 games of the season for the Niners are all conference games so if the other teams start showing up in other games and then win those, there is still a chance it could be anyones opportunity. however, that is a small chance as with the Niners 5-1, the next best team is the Seahawks at 2-3 so far.

Last edited:

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
wow
with manning in they are a playoff team, they are getting hammered by 61 now

anyone even want to say manning isnt the best qb ever, with him in the colts are an amazing team, without...no dice
brady lost a season and they didnt skip a beat

Silverback92

TRIBE Member
It's funny how the colts are trying say they aren't a 1 man team ( as in Manning) obviously they are.

Big next 2 weeks for Pitts..Cheatriots next week, than the Ravens, round 2.

kuba

TRIBE Member
Simply because the Colts suck without Manning doesn't make him the best ever.

He doesn't play defence. yet they give up 62 points. If he was in the game would that have happened? Probably not, but they also probably wouldn't have won last night anyways. They have a great WR and TE, crap run game, and not much else going for them. Suck for Luck sweepstakes lead by the Colts followed by the Fish. Could have 2 0-16 teams this year which would be impressive ... sort of...

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories