• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nfl 2010/2011.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
I am very nervous about the Thu night football game. In Atlanta, in a dome... *sigh*

Buffalo to beat Detroit - two shitty teams, but Buffalo is just less shittier.

In other news, if Pit wins tonight, our pro-line ticket could have been a $5,000 winner if Houston didn't fuck us. :(

Zorro

TRIBE Member
I am very nervous about the Thu night football game. In Atlanta, in a dome... *sigh*

Buffalo to beat Detroit - two shitty teams, but Buffalo is just less shittier.

In other news, if Pit wins tonight, our pro-line ticket could have been a $5,000 winner if Houston didn't fuck us. :(
I disagree about Detroit and Buffalo.

NEVER EVER bet against Rivers......unless it's the playoffs.

I lie I had Houston to beat the spread.

Zorro

TRIBE Member
great win for the brownies, kmsmith - another big upset - love it cuz it knocked out some more people in Survival Football Contest pool - I almost got smoked because of the bucs 1st and goal (after the PI call).. thankfully D stood up Blount.

Now moving to the next week -

already picked:
Pitts/NE/NO/NYG/NYJ/ATL/GB/BALTO/KC,

I like:

Tampa to win at home vs Carolina

Detroit to win on the road vs Buffalo _ potential for a letdown game though

Philly to avenge an earlier loss and beat the 'skins

who do you like?
I like Philly to be all over a fading Redskins team that has had TWO weeks of WaterNab.

Not so sure I would say Detroit blew it, Jets are the better team and proved it when it mattered most. Sometime Dirty Sanchez looks like a highschool QB and sometimes he looks like a vet. However this O goes with LT, man is he fun to watch and he knows just what to do and when

Silverback92

TRIBE Member
Second, the timing of this win is amazing. The hoodie is going to be so pissed off that his team was ill prepared I can't wait until next week when they take out their frustrations on the hated Pittspuke Steelers. Whiner Harrison, if you were ever actually going to retire, better do it now. They will walk all over you next week.
If this was Musical Rush he'd be taking the bait, but nope this is the mature Silverback92 saying "bet your house on it smart ass" Brady will be going home with 3 broken legs, and a fractured skull from a helmet to helmet.

speaking of helmet on helmet I hope TO and that OrcheekoopeekiodickoOhfuckOpieceOfshitOh cross paths and helmet each other

Last edited:

Zorro

TRIBE Member
Hey Monkey, serious ? how do you feel about big ben going over tonight 19.5?

I'm thinking they are just going to run run run

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Silverback92

TRIBE Member
Hey Monkey, serious ? how do you feel about big ben going over tonight 19.5?

I'm thinking they are just going to run run run
I think Ben will go nuts tonight I say over. But it's up to that dog face OC Bruce Arians he's the problem. The Rooney's want the team to run more(compared to last season) but this jackass has trouble finding the middle.

Zorro

TRIBE Member
I stayed away from both QB's and took Ward on the under.

Ov on the Sacks
Long Rush
Long Pass < both teams have this ability
Long FG
and the OV PTR

I like Pitt's running game tonight.

The Greek has Wallace at 3 un favored I love for that bet

Silverback92

TRIBE Member
yeah tough call I just checked his 3 games back.. Ben had 17-17-19 comp.. I can see him throwing a bomb to Wallace, Cinci are hurting in the back :O I think cinci are ranked 15th against the run so Pitts will be running when they take the lead.

Zorro

TRIBE Member
My thoughts as well.

Palmer is going to have to throw all night long, due to being behind and the rush D. However 24 comps is still a lot, even though the Pitt's secondary isn't what it use to be.

All these reason bring me to punts and LG FG attempts.

I got 21 or 24 to 13 but will be surprised if it's much of game....

....although it is division on MNF

Silverback92

TRIBE Member
I just made a ticket

Ward UN also he only went over 5.5 twice this year.. 6 and 7 catches

longest rush OV 25.5 Mendy

1st half total points OV 21.5

Just watching the pre-game Cinci D is beat up (no pass rush) I think this is going to be a blowout

Zorro

TRIBE Member
I like the point over too, except I have problem taking first half points. If I don't get my tickets over at half time lol

Zorro

TRIBE Member
NFL is saying he only has two.

They should run it now.

He's almost got that 26 twice over 20 in first half.
I got my lgFg but NO SACKS!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Silverback92

TRIBE Member
fuckin shit his longest run was 22. I knew Reed was going to miss I've seen this ending a thousand times. You need strong nerves to cheer for this fuckin team they drive me nuts. Reed has to go the guy's been missing the most important attempts all season.

[- FuNKtiOn -]

TRIBE Member
I like:

Tampa to win at home vs Carolina
Detroit to win on the road vs Buffalo _ potential for a letdown game though
Philly to avenge an earlier loss and beat the 'skins

who do you like?
I currently agree, but is Stafford still injured? because if so that could make me change my vote on the Detroit vs Buffalo game.

Snapper

TRIBE Member
[- FuNKtiOn -];4399680 said:
I currently agree, but is Stafford still injured? because if so that could make me change my vote on the Detroit vs Buffalo game.
It shouldn't matter. Drew Stanton has much better accuracy than Stafford and should be #1 in the depth chart. Kuba, if anything, should lean more towards the Lions now.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
[- FuNKtiOn -];4399680 said:
Yup, he is - not playing against Buffalo.

kuba

TRIBE Member
Man, I hate coaching changes. It's a gimme that a Phillips-led boys team would lose vs the NYG. But now with the new interim guy, and a team in spiral, it's a recipe for an upset. Going to have to stay away from that one.

The buffalo game - I'm leaning on taking buffalo and risk losing a thousand bucks and my ticket in this damn pool. But you know what? that's why they call it gambling!

Buffalo or Tampax?

moose-meat

TRIBE Member
Buffalo's a LOCK. Go with Detroit maintaining their road losing streak.

Buffalo is still playing competetive , Detroit will still be feeling the pain of choking against the Jets and losing Stafford.

[- FuNKtiOn -]

TRIBE Member
Buffalo's a LOCK. Go with Detroit maintaining their road losing streak.

Buffalo is still playing competetive , Detroit will still be feeling the pain of choking against the Jets and losing Stafford.
this is what I was thinking, but now Im debating (damn you Snapper for making me second guess myself!)... some good games this week though, I have a feeling that any of these games could be a toss up.

Baltimore @ Atlanta
Detroit @ Buffalo
Tennessee @ Miami
Seattle @ Arizona
New England @ Pittsburgh
Phillidelphia @ Washington

hell, even Minnesota @ Chicago could be good.

Silverback92

TRIBE Member
I was all excited about Thursday night football being back. Until I remembered how much I despise Matt Millen, and Thiesman is getting there too by pointing out the god damn obvious!!. I had to mute the game from the 2nd quarter on Millen is FUCK'N! worse than Madden.

At least the Ravens lost, anyone else notice how ugly the raven players look? Fuck some of those players faces would make a great Halloween mask.

Last edited:
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders