• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Newest Acquisitions In The Vinyl Realm

isoprax

TRIBE Promoter
Due partly to Soulseek helping me find them and partly to me having too much time on my hands I've been grabbing more than my fair share of excellent older tunes.

The latest batch of gem diggity gems to grace my leaning tower of records are...

Dj Pierre "Fall/Musik" Strictly Rhythm
La Metro "Rocking a Nation" White??
Daniel Bell "Squirrel Bait" Logistic
Justin Berkovi "Gravel Heart" Sativae
Ibrahim Alfa "Processen" Mosquito
Billy Dalessandro "Sonic Revolution" Force Tracks

Once again though nothing new has caught my ear. Of course that saves me money but it's slightly depressing as well, not being able to find anything worth buying (imo) that is newly released. Any suggestions from anyone in the area of quirky/tracky/messed up bleep-no would be appreciated as my appetite only grows

task

TRIBE Promoter
Once again though nothing new has caught my ear. Of course that saves me money but it's slightly depressing as well, not being able to find anything worth buying (imo) that is newly released. Any suggestions from anyone in the area of quirky/tracky/messed up bleep-no would be appreciated as my appetite only grows [/B]

sutekh / hands on feet ep / soul jazz
monolake / cern/white_II / [ml/i_]
matthew dear / leave luck to heaven / spectral
plaid remixes / parts in the post / peace frog
luke vibert / yoseph / warp

isoprax

TRIBE Promoter
Re: Re: Newest Acquisitions In The Vinyl Realm

sutekh / hands on feet ep / soul jazz have it
monolake / cern/white_II / [ml/i_] not a huge monolake fan
matthew dear / leave luck to heaven / spectraljust like akufen you don't need all of his releases...
plaid remixes / parts in the post / peace froghate plaid
luke vibert / yoseph / warp hate vibert

I'm a picky dicky though

isoprax

TRIBE Promoter
indeed...and I don't use the word lightly.

that Sutekh is dope though. The Kit Clayton that came out on SJ right before it is pretty good too. I didnt grab that though as it's pretty similiar to some of his early stuff. No sense in having mulitple records that sound the same.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
Re: Re: Re: Newest Acquisitions In The Vinyl Realm

Originally posted by isoprax
sutekh / hands on feet ep / soul jazz have it
monolake / cern/white_II / [ml/i_] not a huge monolake fan
matthew dear / leave luck to heaven / spectraljust like akufen you don't need all of his releases...
plaid remixes / parts in the post / peace froghate plaid
luke vibert / yoseph / warp hate vibert

I'm a picky dicky though

nazi!

isoprax

TRIBE Promoter
did I mention Dug that I didn't like Heiko Laux at all either ;) ok well maybe 1 or 2 tracks but that's not much...:p

bambam

TRIBE Member
st germain -boulevard
juan atkins-never tempt me
wj henze -omoiyari
tobias schmidt - real life e.p.
paul glazby & narcomaniacs/ acid disco/dave the drummer rmx
frederic galliano & african divas /melou-melou reworks
hamasaki ayumi -evolution

ive never used souulseek...can you order vinyl off it?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

djUnabomber

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by bambam
st germain -boulevard

paul glazby & narcomaniacs/ acid disco/dave the drummer rmx

st germain ? where did yo find that on vinyl ? i wonder if i can get that ? hmmm.... better stop off at work tomorrow and check it out...

anyways.. good choice with that glazby record.. i love that toon... obviously my fave mix is Henry's but the whole record is good.

Dave The Drummer is playing Toronto on May 22nd.

bambam

TRIBE Member
found the st germain on ebay :) happy about that...yeah the glazbys getting a lot of play right now...havent seen dave the drummer since that night a coupla years back at turbo...ascencsion 25 was it? I made a bunch of clubber friends of mine come...it was hilarious...so much for trying to edjumacate the ignorant :eek:

isoprax

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by oddmyth
yeah cuz bleep 'n' bass isn't a genre wherein all the records sound the same. ;)

odbx
to a point. but the akufen thing is beyond similiar. I cant tell half the songs apart..and it's almost that way with matt dear...whereas i can tell the diff easily amongst all my other stuff like the dbx and xtrak, similiar but they have their own unique little twist..