• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

new thread:Drunken Ramblings

nusty

TRIBE Member
I haven't started a new thread in ages so I figured tonight would be the night to do it again... But then I got drunk and couldn't think of a proper title or topic for this thread. So post all drunken ramblings in here.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Wine is good. It's what I drink when I feel like I've downed to many ales at ye olde pub.

What kind of wine, Nutsy?

Funzo

TRIBE Member
I was drinking J & T (Jackson & Triggs) and some beers tonight!! I love having Holidays and being one of the only ones shitfaced on a Sunday Night!!

P.S. I know J & T is shit wine, but it get's the job done!

nusty

TRIBE Member
well I knocked off a 2 little bottle of some cheep white and later a bunch of red. I normally only buy Robert Mondavi private selection since I've taken a liken to it but I love good reds aswell, particulary the finer Chilain ones recently. All of the stuff tonight however has been reasonably cheep (but yet surprisingly good) wine. I put the bottle outside a while ago and don't feel like going out side. So I have no idea what it was....

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

nusty

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Funzo
and some beers tonight!! I love having Holidays and being one of the only ones shitfaced on a Sunday Night!!

P.S. I know J & T is shit wine, but it get's the job done!

I agree completely! :D Sunday night is proving to be good fun indeed. I think I'll get my sheesha pipes going soon.

Funzo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by nusty
I normally only buy Robert Mondavi private selection since I've taken a liken to it
For almost a year I only drank the Rober t Mondavi, Until my eyes were opened to some new selctions on the old (and new who am I kidding) world front!

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I've been drinking some nice Vintages but I never write the name down. I like dryer, red wines without a tart flavour. I also like wines that are more full-bodied. Like shiraz'. At least, I THINK that's what full-bodied mean. I could be saying the opposite.

Basically, wine that isn't so watery.

I've been really into South American stuff too from the expensive to the cheap.
Trapiche is great because it doesn't leave a nasty Magic Marker aftertaste, has a light berry aroma and doesn't get very tart. If I have to close my eyes half-way, it's too tart.

And it's only $7.45.

nusty

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Funzo
For almost a year I only drank the Rober t Mondavi, Until my eyes were opened to some new selctions on the old (and new who am I kidding) world front!
Like what? As much as I am liking the R.M. right now I'm also open to new white selections... but LCBO only has so much drinkable wine... For that I'm greatful to be in the U.S. right now for the holidays trying some new imported stuff.

Mofo: I'll have to try those first thing once I get back. But for now I'll finish off my parents stock of this stuff.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

nusty

TRIBE Member
I actually didn't really like the Gato Negro stuff the last bottle I had of it. To dry for my tastes, but that could have been due to it being far to late at night and not setting my palate up for it.

:confused:
meh. i guess I'll just have to have another bottle and see. ;)

what was the taste of the masi's like?

MoFo

TRIBE Member
To me, it was fruity. And about the same dryness as the Gato.

Which one did you have? I hate the Merlot and stick with the Sauvignon.

nusty

TRIBE Member
I had the merlot.

I guess that explains it.

The dryness was forgivable but it had no flavor to back it up worth drinking.