• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

New Simpsons

Karim

TRIBE Member
Kidnapper #1 (looking at Ransom money): Ooooh, look at all the pink and purple

Kidnapper #2: Our money sure is gay

Hahahaha

:) <---- Canadian money looks like monopoly money.
Karim

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

JayIsBored

TRIBE Member
i laughed at the siiiiiiiii waiter...but that's only cause my brother and i do his yesssss...i haaad a strooooooke bit from a previous episode to eachother

it had it's haha moments, but damn the animation is just crap!

MoFo

TRIBE Member
It was awesome. Funny, I, too, missed the first 17 minutes. I always forget on Sundays.

That one was definitely one of the better written ones.

But I didn't understand the part where the guy was shot. Why did that guy say, "oh, I'm flattered but I don't swing that way?"
:confused:

The Simpsons are the ULTIMATE culture studies show. Where can I get one of those Uncle Sam eating the world t-shirts??? :D

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Karim

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JayIsBored

it had it's haha moments, but damn the animation is just crap!
I thought the exact same thing. Especially when they showed that boat going down the amazon river, and how choppy it was going down the river.

However, I am impressed by Futurama's animation (when they show madison cube gardens) hahahaha

Originally posted by MoFo

But I didn't understand the part where the guy was shot. Why did that guy say, "oh, I'm flattered but I don't swing that way?"
Well, when Marge was asking the cop for Help, the cop took it as Marge coming onto him. So anytime someone asks the cop for help, he sees it as sexual advances. So when the guy walked into the station with a gunshot wound, and asked for help, he said "I don't swing that way", as in he's not gay.

:confused: <--- Too much thought involved for a simpsons joke.
Karim

TILT_Lance

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MoFo

The Simpsons are the ULTIMATE culture studies show. Where can I get one of those Uncle Sam eating the world t-shirts??? :D
i want one too that was the best part of the show

Juan Love

TRIBE Member
BEST SIMPSON'S LINE EVER!!

Homer to Flanders: "GO SUCK ON A BIBLE!!"

Ever so ironic on an Easter Sunday now innit?

joey

TRIBE Member
i thought it was a good episode...

i laughed 8 times which is pretty good...

ya the go suck a bible was good...

there were some good jokes, but after i wateched my simpsons tape so now im getting them confused..
ya im simple..

um.. ya, it was good though

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Karim

:confused: <--- Too much thought involved for a simpsons joke.
Karim
That's what used to make the simpsons great.

(dont get me wrong.. this isnt a bash simpsons rant)

But i find that many of the older simpsons had more subtle humor... jokes that took you a second to figure out then the laugh hits. Or humor mixed on multiple levels (like slapstick.. but at the same time, ironic).

Now I find the humor to have dropped in thought. There's just not as much to the jokes as there used to be.

that is all.

yay simpsons :)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders