• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

New sets

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
I was checking out the Upcoming Events forum to see what's going on at Mod Club this week. Saw a thread saying some guy named Naveen will be playing there. I've never heard of him, but seeing that he's part of the Yoshitoshi label I decided to download a few sets to see what he's all about. I've only gone through the In Demand mix so far, and it's one of the best sets I've heard in a long time. Going to go through some of the other ones I downloaded to see if they're similar, if so, I just found myself a new artist to follow.

http://downloads.bringthebeats.com/NaveenG-InDemand-Part1.zip
http://downloads.bringthebeats.com/NaveenG-InDemand-Part2.zip

So Lo

TRIBE Member
That a boy Petey! That what bringthebeats is all about - showcasing up and coming talents like Naveen. Should be a great night of music.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
Underworld Misterons mix @ Lemonworld Studios 12 12 2007.
Rick Smith, Karl Hyde, and Darren Price.
320 kbps...332 mb...2:25:19.
www.megaup load.com/?d=IXZ9W7BV

many of these songs never made albums, yet are Underworld necessities.
hope you enjoy.
there's one obvious mixing fuck up...i think it adds character.

T

TRIBE Member
Any word on that Sasha / Diggers set from Coachella ? I hope it comes out, it would be nice after the koolhaus no show.

SubMissioN

TRIBE Member
I was checking out the Upcoming Events forum to see what's going on at Mod Club this week. Saw a thread saying some guy named Naveen will be playing there. I've never heard of him, but seeing that he's part of the Yoshitoshi label I decided to download a few sets to see what he's all about. I've only gone through the In Demand mix so far, and it's one of the best sets I've heard in a long time. Going to go through some of the other ones I downloaded to see if they're similar, if so, I just found myself a new artist to follow.

Nice I like this alot.

Nick Warren now has a weekly radio show on Frisky called Soundgarden. The first set isn't bad at all if a bit jarringly mixed - first hour is mostly downtempo, second hour more like his usual style.

Psyrel

TRIBE Member
Thanks for the heads up James. Listened to it this week, I'm liking part 2.

It's a bi-monthly thing, I'm looking forward to April's installment.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
i cant believe i just found this, dave seaman @ wmc 2006 space miami

sweet zombie jesus on a unicycle selling arts and crafts is this a mental set
how did i just find it now in my folder????