• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

New sets

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

noodle

TRIBE Member
smack said:
The Booka Shade KISS 100 mix from Digweeds show last weekend is quite good. Refreshing stuff.
Yeah, I've been listening to this one quite a bit. Not what I'd expect from Booka Shade. Good stuff indeed.

JayIsBored

TRIBE Member
any new recommendations? i just visited mercuryserver after not checking it for a month and i don't feel like wading through the crap for the goods.

ThePlunger

TRIBE Member
whoa! Just listened to a new Greg Benz mix recorded in Ottawa sometime in November. Fantastic!

I wonder if anyone could ID the track around the 40min. mark. Its sounds like a RAM Trilogy/Dilinja type of remix.???

Matt

Psyrel

TRIBE Member
I just got Digweed @ Club Jadec, China (10-18-2007). It's warm-up prep for Mtl (yes I know it's a month away... I'm a huge nerd :eek: ). If anyone wants the link PM me.

smack

TRIBE Member
I was listening to the Sasha & Digweed set from Bonaroo over the weekend. That's definitely one of the best sets of the year and is really pumping me up for MTL.

organik

TRIBE Member
Psyrel said:
I just got Digweed @ Club Jadec, China (10-18-2007). It's warm-up prep for Mtl (yes I know it's a month away... I'm a huge nerd :eek: ). If anyone wants the link PM me.
Apparently this set is a fake... it's not diggers... check mercuryserver for more details.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Aleks

TRIBE Member
smack said:
I was listening to the Sasha & Digweed set from Bonaroo over the weekend. That's definitely one of the best sets of the year and is really pumping me up for MTL.
where did ya find that one?

i'd love to hear it!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders