• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

New Quasimoto?

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
anyone know if a Lord Quas album is in the can or in the works.i am totally jonesing for some new shit because it absolutley rules the world.i had to buy a new copy of 'the unseen' yesterday cuz it is literally wearing out due to overplay.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
I know...Ive bought the LP 3 times so far:D

sheck stones throw ebsite...im sure you'll get the 411 on it there...as far as I know it's still in the works, he works SO damn fast that it could be done already, who knows?...can't wait though

"like david axelrod I keep it raw from the first day"

Sugar D

TRIBE Promoter
won't be until late in the year... probably October.

For now check out Madvillain- Madvillainy released in March and then the YNQ album which drops in April. (It's Madlib covering Stevie Wonder!)

Hey OhNo!- I hear you'll be dropping your album in August?

:D

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by The Kid
....finally got a chance to check it out at home (where there's a sound card...)...

.... sick! like snot bubbles!

le kidski
guy...choice LP for the 04'...sicker than someone with sickle cell...it's really that bananas!!

powerball 6...NUTS!!!!...like an acordian!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

The Kid

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by terrawrist III
guy...choice LP for the 04'...sicker than someone with sickle cell...it's really that bananas!!

powerball 6...NUTS!!!!...like an acordian!
hahaha... you rule!

T.G.I.F. muthafuckas...!

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
"yo madlib...why you spend so much money on records and gettin' high,man?"

"yo...I ain't got no time for silly shit...throw this record on, pack a bowl, take a hit..."

:D