• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

new powerbooks released!

HouseHeadSacha

TRIBE Member
you calling him a rhinocock?

thats quite the compliment!

(ps--has there EVER been a thread about mac/apple where some one DIDNT say something like---"get a pc"???)

:rolleyes:

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

oddmyth

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: new powerbooks released!

Originally posted by glych t.anomaly
5400 RPM sucks rhinocock

[jai]

get a real computer

It's called a laptop and in the world of laptops 5400 RPM coming standard is a step up, even in the oh so fruitless please waste my time with your tumultuous and oh so crappy OS PC world.

That said, I already have a powerbook and this upgrade is making me drool. Fuckin' technology.

jus me

TRIBE Member
I'm not a mac person, but I'm curious about pricing...can you get macs at cheaper prices than at the online store? if so...where? The only place i've seen them is the apple store on college and at best buy.

smile

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: new powerbooks released!

Originally posted by glych t.anomaly

get a real computer

get a real purpose in life.

if you don't like mac, don't click on a thread called "new powerbooks released"...fucking dumbass.

sohaness

TRIBE Member
well, if you're a student/faculty member then you can order from the apple.ca website with an education discount.

i dont think any of the apple dealers in the city offer the education discount.

steve.

sohaness

TRIBE Member
why is it so hard for some people to accept the fact that there are people who use macs and there are people who use PC's. who fuckin cares!!!

steve.

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: new powerbooks released!

Originally posted by smile
get a real purpose in life.

if you don't like mac, don't click on a thread called "new powerbooks released"...fucking dumbass.

i can do as i please and do, i learned on mac about 14 years ago have owned 3, so till you actually know me, eat it mac user.

[jai]

smile

TRIBE Member
i don't need to "know you" to know that coming into a mac-themed thread simply to diss mac computers makes you a LOSER.

to reiterate, get a fucking purpose in life.

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: new powerbooks released!

Originally posted by miss riot
get a real camera.

have one, 4 mega pixel samsung A400. the web cam is for pure convenience, i know its hard for your small mind to wrap around

[jai]

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
i don't need to "know you" to know that coming into a mac-themed thread simply to diss mac computers makes you a LOSER.

to reiterate, get a fucking purpose in life.

i have one, to become the essence of antagonism.

[jai]

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
bah, stop clouding the point of this thread with your arguements... mac has come out with a new toy, I want it, BADLY.

*drool*

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
Seriously tho.

5400 RPM is pretty wack. Im suprised this wasn't standard a long time ago.

I wouldnt settle for anything under 7200.

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
and while you're at it, grow a penis and go meet some real girls, not internet ones.

bahahahahahaha

more assumptions about someone you dont know, i have a gf, and i am quite happy, you are small man wanker bastard, and remind me of tom cruise

[jai]

jus me

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by sohaness
well, if you're a student/faculty member then you can order from the apple.ca website with an education discount.

i dont think any of the apple dealers in the city offer the education discount.

steve.

Yeah I'm a student...so I guess that would work out. I guess I'm trying to beat the system :p

I was just wondering if apple's retailers offer cheaper prices...or sales...maybe even cheaper than with the education discount....

I would like to buy a powerbook before I finish school and take advantage of the discount. :D

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by jus me
Yeah I'm a student...so I guess that would work out. I guess I'm trying to beat the system :p

I was just wondering if apple's retailers offer cheaper prices...or sales...maybe even cheaper than with the education discount....

I would like to buy a powerbook before I finish school and take advantage of the discount. :D

I havent been at U of T for 3 years now and my student number worked on the website.

I dont think they actually confirm them, they just check to see if the number you enter is in the same format as the schools student card numbers.

labRat

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by jus me
your student id number will still be valid after graduating. as long as you order online, or convince the sales person youre still in school.