• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

New Pearl Jam Album

Boo

TRIBE Member
I thought they stopped making albums after Vitology?

Edit: I would say they stopped making 'good' albums after vitology, but that album kinda sucked too :p

Rataxès

TRIBE Member
13 Tracks of Eddie Vedder telling people to fuck off and leave him alone because he doesn't like the attention that goes along with being (having been?) famous, and one track about some girl who gets molested by her stepfather.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

D1Willow

TRIBE Member
Yes, very, very excited!
I'm glad it's just fans of the music who are interested now.:cool:
I think it's amazing that despite rarely making videos and recieving limited airplay (mostly by thier own design) they still sell gold and generate sooo much excitment!:D
Definitly one of the best live bands ever!

Hipsterave

TRIBE Promoter
anyone whose seen them live will know just how incredible pearl jam really is. Ive seen them 4 times now and everytime the entire stadium was off its rocker.

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
Hipsterave said:
anyone whose seen them live will know just how incredible pearl jam really is. Ive seen them 4 times now and everytime the entire stadium was off its rocker.
Awesome live shows... They give me chills...

I also agree with D1Willow, completely.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

chemi11

TRIBE Member
Finally

They were talking about this album when I was at the Hamilton show in Sept. I'm really excited about this one. Hopefully those ppl who think JEREMY is there best hit have gone away by now and those who love the band for songs that never hit the radio can enjoy it.

Cant wait.

Mike

Caz

TRIBE Member
Hipsterave said:
Go see them this time they'll be ON the rocker!! That'll be different

green_souljah

TRIBE Member
quit listening once I heard that where oh where can my baby be toilet.

VS was the best album IMHO, still listen to it frequently.

JEMZ

TRIBE Member
Boo said:
I thought they stopped making albums after Vitology?

Edit: I would say they stopped making 'good' albums after vitology, but that album kinda sucked too :p
This to me smells like a statement from someone who stopped listening to any Pearl Jam after they stopped getting heavy radio rotation.... don't worry, it happens often, as most people really do stop searching for new music and rather let the music get fed to them.

The truth is that No Code, Binaural and Riot act are brilliantly written and produced. I enjoy every one of them for different reasons

These guys have been kicking it from the beginning, its the people who have stuck around to listen instead of waiting for phony hype that can appreciate it.

And yes, they kill it live

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

[- FuNKtiOn -]

TRIBE Member
every album is in my good books, although I havent heard much since Binaural. and although I've been listening to them since Ten, I think Yield is still one of my favourite albums.
but for the most part now I just listen to the live shows because that way I can listen to a shuffled array of Pearl Jam from over the years.

chemi11

TRIBE Member
Tour Announced

TORONTO get ready.

The boys start it all right here in our home, at the ACC.

PEARL JAM ANNOUNCES THE FIRST LEG OF WORLD TOUR
IN SUPPORT OF THEIR NEW SELF TITLED RECORD DUE OUT MAY 2

SEATTLE, WA - Pearl Jam announced today the first leg of their 2006 worldwide tour. Leg one of the tour is scheduled to kick off on May 9th in Toronto, and will wrap up on June 3rd in New York City. My Morning Jacket will open on this leg of the tour.

Public on-sale dates and ticket information will be announced in local markets in the coming weeks.

Leg One of Pearl Jam’s 2006 World Wide Tour Follows:

DATE CITY VENUE
May 9 - Toronto, ON...........Air Canada Centre
May 10 - Toronto, ON.........Air Canada Centre
May 12 - Albany, NY...........Pepsi Arena
May 13 - Hartford, CT.........New England Dodge Music Center
May 16 - Chicago, IL...........United Center
May 19 - Grand Rapids, MI.....Van Andel Arena
May 20 - Cleveland, OH.......Quicken Loans Arena
May 22 - Detroit, MI............Palace of Auburn Hills
May 24 - Boston, MA...........TD Banknorth Garden
May 27 - Philadelphia, PA......Tweeter Center at the Waterfront
May 30 - Washington, D.C.....Verizon Center
June 1 - East Rutherford, NJ....Continental Airlines Arena
June 3 - East Rutherford, NJ....Continental Airlines Arena

Ready to move to Up-Coming Events Page!!!

Mike

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
When they played Toronto in September it was probably one of the five best concerts I've ever been too. If it's any indication of how their studio sessions went, this will be their best album in years.