• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

new NIN album - ghosts I-IV

deep

TRIBE Member
Love the concept - download all 36 tracks in the format of your choice for $5.

Purchased.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
noticed his site is swamped slow.
he's been teasing us for close to 3 weeks with hints about something big.
the $300 vip purchase is so tempting, but me thinks i'll stick to the $5 download for now too.

bitchass

TRIBE Member
Nine Inch Nails: Ghosts I (2008)

Hello from Nine Inch Nails.

We're very proud to present a new collection of instrumental music, Ghosts I-IV. Almost two hours of music recorded over an intense ten week period last fall, Ghosts I-IV sprawls Nine Inch Nails across a variety of new terrain.

Now that we're no longer constrained by a record label, we've decided to personally upload Ghosts I, the first of the four volumes, to various torrent sites, because we believe BitTorrent is a revolutionary digital distribution method, and we believe in finding ways to utilize new technologies instead of fighting them.

We encourage you to share the music of Ghosts I with your friends, post it on your website, play it on your podcast, use it for video projects, etc. It's licensed for all non-commercial use under Creative Commons.

We've also made a 40 page PDF book to accompany the album. If you'd like to download it for free, visit http://ghosts.nin.com/main/pdf>http://ghosts.nin.com/main/pdf

Ghosts I is the first part of the 36 track collection Ghosts I-IV. Undoubtedly you'll be able to find the complete collection on the same torrent network you found this file, but if you're interested in the release, we encourage you to check it out at ghosts.nin.com, where the complete Ghosts I-IV is available directly from us in a variety of DRM-free digital formats, including FLAC lossless, for only $5. You can also order it on CD, or as a deluxe package with multitrack audio files, high definition audio on Blu-ray disc, and a large hard-bound book.

We genuinely appreciate your support, and hope you enjoy the new music. Thanks for listening.

http://ghosts.nin.com

and its really fucking weird that NIN has an "official" account at Waffles.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

deep

TRIBE Member
Reznor was on Oink and openly criticized attacks on file sharing / the site when it went down.

Last edited:

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
ndrwrld said:
the $300 vip purchase is so tempting,

I would totally buy that... but going to Miami in a few weeks... could use the cash... but so want that...

decisions... decisions...

KodiaK

TRIBE Member
deep said:
Reznor was on Oink and openly criticized attacks on file sharing / the site when it went down.

well yea, cuz on oink he couldnt get retards to pay whatever they want for the album.

dunno, nin ive never really liked and still really dont understand the cocksuckery of his fans hanging off every word that dribbles out of his mouth.

Dr. Grinch

TRIBE Member
KodiaK said:
well yea, cuz on oink he couldnt get retards to pay whatever they want for the album.

dunno, nin ive never really liked and still really dont understand the cocksuckery of his fans hanging off every word that dribbles out of his mouth.

Reading comprehension much?
Reznor was a supporter of Oink.

http://blog.wired.com/music/2007/10/trent-reznor-on.html

PS. There's a key that makes these things " and these things '
It makes reading your "dribble" much less painful.

KodiaK

TRIBE Member
Dr. Grinch said:
Reading comprehension much?
Reznor was a supporter of Oink.

http://blog.wired.com/music/2007/10/trent-reznor-on.html

PS. There's a key that makes these things " and these things '
It makes reading your "dribble" much less painful.

well here's my main beef with trent, and his little pissin and moaning as of late railing against the 'man' and all that.

he wouldnt be in the position he is in now to be able to do this stuff if he wasnt already a fucking cajillionaire from the record companies in the past. I could rabble on more about it but honestly just dont give a shit anymore. I just see him as a hypocrite these days.

and yea my dribble came after i worked a night shift, brain usually shuts off at about 4 am lol

hell it's still shut off now since i woke up 30 minutes ago

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
deep said:
Love the concept - download all 36 tracks in the format of your choice for $5.

Purchased.

How the fuck did you manage to get past the billing part? It won't let me choose Canadian provinces.

deep

TRIBE Member
Yeah I haven't been able to get through either after paying.

Unfortunately, the Ghosts I-IV site is down for the next few hours for maintenance.

We quietly released this album last night without any warning, and without any press. Because we know how devoted our fans are, we planned for an overwhelming response, and expected heavy traffic. To our surprise, the traffic was more than three times what we anticipated, and has only been getting heavier throughout the day. The response has been absolutely phenomenal, and we couldn't be happier, but our servers have taken a beating, causing numerous problems with the download site. Our developers, who have been working non-stop to combat the surge of traffic, feel that taking the site down for a few hours to fix some crucial issues is the best way to get things running smoothly again. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

While the site is down, you can still purchase the complete Ghosts I-IV here from Amazon's MP3 store for only $5. The MP3s are high quality and DRM-free. You can also order the deluxe and limited edition packages from Artist in Residence.

If you're familiar with BitTorrent, you can download Ghosts I, the first of the four volumes, for free, from our official upload at The Pirate Bay.

If you ordered a download and have not yet been able to retrieve it or have experienced any technical difficulties with the download, your download link will work as soon as the site returns.

Thanks again for the amazing support, and your continuing patience.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Just torrent and pay for it later when they get it working. I found the whole collection (with wallpapers, album art, etc) very easily.