• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

new mixer

Jazzy Jeff

TRIBE Member
i'm gettin a new mixer in the few hundred dollar range and am looking for suggestions..(christmas kicks ass) so anyways, i want something with at least 3 line ins (for when i get a 3rd table), only need bass, mid, and treble switches, and kill switches for everything...i'm thinking technics or vestax...but have never tried either...

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

DeepSix

TRIBE Promoter
check the Vestax PCV 175/275 range of mixers...they are good quality mixers and have all that you're looking for...price of the 274 is in the $600-$700 range...the 175 will be significantly less...

There's also a few mid range numarks and stantons that may meet your needs.

sauce

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by DeepSix
check the Vestax PCV 175/275 range of mixers...they are good quality mixers and have all that you're looking for...price of the 274 is in the $600-$700 range...the 175 will be significantly less...

There's also a few mid range numarks and stantons that may meet your needs.

I've had the pcv 175 for a while and have no major complaints. Overall pretty good mixer.
peace
sauce

evil homer

TRIBE Member
I got this higher end Geminimixer thats fantastic although it does not have the kills. I have the 2 channel versoin, though they do make a threee chaneel one too.

Its the UM series (i got the UM X 7). I like it because its a fantastic scratch mixer, the croassfader is amazinglly sharp and its llose right out of the box, the upfaders are similar, the curves on all of them are adjustable

the cuts and gains from the eqs are also quite large. They are pretty big knobs with chunky grips and when you tur them all the way up or down, they boost or cut significantly.

Thus, good for mixxing and/or scratchingn. the 2 channel costs 450, check it out

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Jazzy Jeff

TRIBE Member
so i went to the store on boxing day...and after searching all over winnipeg for a store with good mixers i finally found the vestax pcv175... for $560 though...but this thing's great! before i only could play with the bass and treble...but i like messing around with the mids way more now...and i love having the kill switches they're like a necessity...being able to make it go left and right is pretty cool too...anyways thanks for the help

Jeff

CrunchCapn

TRIBE Member
i have the Vestax PCV 275.... it's amazing!!! I'd recommend it to anyone.

Faders are top notch.

The PCV 175 is lower in price but when you try both of them you see where the extra money is going.

Just like anything in life... you get what you pay for