• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

new mix--OHNO! ITS YOU!

anx

TRIBE Member
no, it has nothing to do with the user "ohno!" on this board. its merely a coincidence (acutally its kinda sequel to my last cd, "who's there?".)

feedback is much appreciated.

djanxcover.gif

OHNO! ITS YOU!
just right click and save as....

-Ty

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
^^ it was re-pressed and still avail online.... the repress is on Federation of Drums :)

nice cover work their ty :D

can you mail me one out brotha?

sd/

anx

TRIBE Member
sure thing dougy

just send me your snailmail to dj_anx@hotmail.com

i've had that gecko track for ages, for some reason i just felt it fit in there perfectly...i love the jim morrison sample

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by anx
sure thing dougy

just send me your snailmail to dj_anx@hotmail.com

i've had that gecko track for ages, for some reason i just felt it fit in there perfectly...i love the jim morrison sample

no doubt you've had it since 2002 (hence the '02)....that is the repress w/ a slighty modified remix of the original but the original came out in 98/99 on Delirium Red with a Pascal Feos remix on it.

one of my favorite tracks , glad to have both copies :)

anyhoot... thanks Ty, nothing beats a cd with a tracklist and cover -> Props dude :)

email leaving in a sec...!

sd/

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

erk

TRIBE Member
I have been d/ling these sets (when I can) that get posted up here and am getting around to listening to them slowly.
Nice job anx. Another hit in the repitoire!
This one is a banger. Anx throws in some DJ trickery (as he always does), great mixing, and keeps the energy going troughout the entire 75 mins. Dancefloor techno to be sure. What can I say really? Keep up the great work. I always look forward to your mixes.