• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

new mix for download...

blipblurpbleep

TRIBE Member
well it's been well over a year since i've touched a turntable and it's most definately not like riding a bike (as you'll see). let's just say i'm not as tight as i use to be ;). in any case, here's a tracklist:

01. deadbeat - peripheral artifact [intr_version]
02. konrad black - a broken down mustang [240 Volts]
03. peter f spiess - anatomic smile [klang]
04. rend - inane [plong]
05. jeff samuel - untitled (b1) [remains]
06. revolver - due corde [revolver]
07. ricardo villalobos - what you say...(edit) [playhouse]
08. tony rohr - baile comnigo [macintosh]
09. feadz - funksplitter [bpitch]
10. robag wruhme - wortkabular [musik krause]
11. riley reinhold & steve barnes - raghallach [trapez]
12. robert hood - detroit one circle [metroplex]
13. rainfield - untitled (b1) [blue recordings]
14. deadbeat - tesla [revolver]
15. ricardo villalobos - panpot spliff [playhouse]
16. masa - basscharger [groovetech]
17. dan bell - baby judy [accelerate]
18. feadz - magnetfeld [bpitch]

re-learn.mp3

d.code

TRIBE Member
very sexy tracklisting :)

Anyone have that Peter F.Spies track- TRUE VIDEO?
I found it recently- and remembered why I never play it anymore- it got scratched pretty badly at a party on a beach where we were all naked. :p

Its a VERY dope track !

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

isoprax

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by d.code
very sexy tracklisting :)

Anyone have that Peter F.Spies track- TRUE VIDEO?
I found it recently- and remembered why I never play it anymore- it got scratched pretty badly at a party on a beach where we were all naked. :p

Its a VERY dope track !

it is good. I grabbed all 3 of his klang Ep's and then I heard he had that album coming out...so i pre-ordered it without heairng it...turned out it was only like 2 new tracks and the rest was tracks from his previous three Ep's...I was not amused.

Peter F. Spiess is dead to me now

d.code

TRIBE Member
He WAS dead to me- but now he's alive again! Whats the Albumn called?? I can finally get those tracks back in playing condition!

tekno princess

TRIBE Member
I (obviously) didn't read the tracklisting very thoroughly before downloading your set, so I nearly peed myself when I heard this track cumming in:

Originally posted by blipblurpbleep

06. revolver - due corde [revolver]
:eek:

dude: this is one of my favourite rekkids ever (and I'm not just saying that b/c I went to high school with one of the producers) :cool:

revolver 001 is a rare find indeed: hold onto it for dear life!! :D

blipblurpbleep

TRIBE Member
probably one of my top 5 of all time
loved it from the first time i heard it and knew from that point on that there would be great things to come out of some of toronto's best.
unfortunately, i don't own it :mad: (but would pay quite a bit to be able to say that i did)
finalscratch was used for about 50% of the tracks in the set since i couldn't be bothered to search for most of the tracks (3 of which i don't actually own :()

tekno princess

TRIBE Member
unfortunately, i don't own it :mad: (but would pay quite a bit to be able to say that i did)
finalscratch was used for about 50% of the tracks in the set since i couldn't be bothered to search for most of the tracks (3 of which i don't actually own :()
ah ha: that makes sense (since the record was a limited pressing, I would have been surprised if you did in fact own it....)

(sometimes, final scratch CAN be a good thing!) ;)

ian

TRIBE Member
I own it. . . i have it in my pile somewhere. . . if I find it you can have it as I don't care for it too much myself.

Little known trivia. . . the strings in that record are the Beatle's "Eleanor Rigby" sampled backwards.

-ian g.

blipblurpbleep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ian
I own it. . . i have it in my pile somewhere. . . if I find it you can have it as I don't care for it too much myself.

Little known trivia. . . the strings in that record are the Beatle's "Eleanor Rigby" sampled backwards.

-ian g.

please don't f**k with my head ;)

if your not...name your price

*downloads eleanor rigby*

ian

TRIBE Member
please don't f**k with my head ;)

if your not...name your price

*downloads eleanor rigby*

Obviously you have not seen what I call "organization" for my records. The odds of my finding it in my poorly cared for stacks are slim to none. That said, I owned that record and it must be there somewhere!

-ian g.

ian

TRIBE Member
well if you ever do come across it...the offer stands

I will remember. No need for $. . . it was a gift, so I might as well re-gift it to someone that would play it if it ever turns up.

-ian g.

tekno princess

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ian

wow, really?? I didn't know that!!

(but now that I think about it: Robin Roy IS a huge Beatles fan...) ;)

isoprax

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by tekno princess

wow, really?? I didn't know that!!

(but now that I think about it: Robin Roy IS a huge Beatles fan...) ;)

who isn't a huge Beatles fan?

some lonely hearts club band today for sure!