• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

New mini scooter

xopus

TRIBE Member
i wonder how many emails they're going to get from people that really do want to buy that. i give it one year before we see it in showrooms.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Rajio

Well-Known TRIBEr
Yeah this 'joke' is totally going to backfire on them. I dont see how its meant to be funny - if anything its just dissapointing. Maybe if they were 'announcing' a mini SUV model or something then i might call it a joke.

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
Rajio said:
Yeah this 'joke' is totally going to backfire on them. I dont see how its meant to be funny - if anything its just dissapointing. Maybe if they were 'announcing' a mini SUV model or something then i might call it a joke.

Uhhh... they already have announced a mini SUV model.
It's called the "Traveller"

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
Evian said:
Are those^ street legal?
Pretty sure they're probably not. A friend came by yesterday to show me the one he just bought... He did go up and down the street :p . Totally ripped it up!! Apparently goes up to 72 km and he and his friend take it up to quieter roads so they don't bother anyone.

Rajio

Well-Known TRIBEr
The Tesseract said:

You have just made me wince but there is no emoticn for that. technics1200

The Peej

TRIBE Member
The Tesseract said:

It's a concept.

A one off.

I REALLY want a Skinny tho. Heated seats AND handle bar grips?! 220CC!!!! Dual Airbags!!!

WHOOOO!!

fuckin' april fools bastards!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

gollum

TRIBE Member
Rajio said:

It's called market research.

By the number of page hits they can estimate how popular this would be.

And whether it would be in their interest to pursue.