• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

chooch

TRIBE Member
test eh...

okay, here is a question:

what triber asks new members about weed, pizza and posting a pic?
ps welcome.. :)

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by chooch
test eh...

okay, here is a question:

what triber asks new members about weed, pizza and posting a pic?
ps welcome.. :)

well dont I have good timing!!!!:p

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Dirtymatt

TRIBE Member
What with all the women trying to find out about new members- you are worse than men in this respect. Part of the fun is remaining private and not releasing any details. It creates an aura of mystery.

finary

TRIBE Promoter
man im totally thinking of re-registering just so I can get laid until the novelty wears off. ;)

/f

IgStar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dirtymatt
What with all the women trying to find out about new members- you are worse than men in this respect. Part of the fun is remaining private and not releasing any details. It creates an aura of mystery.

you stink.

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by TECHno addict
Im single......and kinda new.

Im afraid more info is required than that!!
age?
cock size?
what drugs you do?
are you a big pothead?
annual salary?
:D:p

Mike Richards

TRIBE Member
BEWARE OF COUGARS!!!
cougar.jpg

geminigirl

TRIBE Member

How'bout you tell us more about you?

Are ya single Dirty Matt?

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by finary
man im totally thinking of re-registering just so I can get laid until the novelty wears off. ;)

/f

Yeah, unfortunately novelty /= get laid. Otherwise I should have been getting all varieties of ass when I signed up.

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member

oh first you steal my fucking name, and now you wont even give us any details?? Dont think your getting out of this one that easy buster!!!

one question : what makes you dirty ??

Dirtymatt

TRIBE Member
maybe all the dirty people should meet up to try out find out who is dirtier. It was a nickname I was given back at university in england. There were many reasons for it - most involving lots of substances, both legal and otherwise, and a few women and several bus stops....

Dirtymatt

TRIBE Member
Is it just a two way battle or are there more 'dirties' hiding on tribe? Now is the time to come forth and state your claim for the Tribe 2004 Dirtiest Member. The losers all have to wash and admit their cleanliness

T13

TRIBE Member
Welcome new members.. i'm still kinda new too. I want in on the dirtiest member competition :D