• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

New Jays Logo

unique2100

TRIBE Promoter
6172221606_c936657cd8_o.png

Wtf is the point? The original logo is ill. Then they went to this thing
Blue-Jays-logo-2011.jpg
and now they've realized that the original logo was the best, but why change it slightly? The new one looks like a shit rip off of the old one.

praktik

TRIBE Member
actually i like it!

I have always HATED the one on the bottom there....

classic or new revision of the classic is fine by me and I kinda like the subtle changes in the revision...

acheron

TRIBE Member
I get some of the thinking behind the revision of the bird graphic itself - it is actually a bit more realistic from an ornithological standpoint. Still a cartoon blue jay but at least it's closer to the truth than before. The angry jay logo was just an abortion so we'll not speak of it any longer. i am very glad they went back to using their full name on their logo and uniforms.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

unique2100

TRIBE Promoter
Why mess with something that was great?

The real fucking problem is the 2 different fonts. WTF couldn't we have waited for someone to have actually graduated from OCAD before we paid them to design this?

kyfe

TRIBE Member
I like it, I really don't care if it shoulda, woulda, coulda. lets not talk about what sucks about it and focus on the fact that it is a better representation of the team and it's fanbase.

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
I like the bird better on the new one. he looks more sleek.
the bottom logo is heinous and should be burned and never spoken about again.

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
You could go to a bar where they don't stop serving until last call, the drinks are cheaper, and you don't have to watch a baseball game.

agentRC4

TRIBE Member
I miss the smoking room in the 500 level. I bring a mickey with me every time just in case we go to extra innings.