1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

New Funginears Animation? ...and it's AMAZING!!!

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by DaPhatConductor, Jul 12, 2010.

1. DaPhatConductor

DaPhatConductor TRIBE Promoter

Was just checking the Shambhala lineup and I noticed that the Funginears are back this year... I got really excited and remembered a 'preview' i saw a while back saying 'something' new was coming 'soon-ish'... Jefe had just had a baby last year so I had figured they were giving it a bit of a rest but WOW. I could not have been more wrong!

Funginears.com | =)

go!

watch it!

it's mental!

I can't believe a bunch of wierdo elf kids in BC made this in their backyard!

it's so awesome! if you know anyone in kids TV you should seriously tip them off because once this stuff starts broadcasting it is going to change children's television FOREVER!

2. glych t.anomaly

glych t.anomaly TRIBE Member

wow, that was amazing !!!! love it !!!!

[jai]

3. seeker

seeker TRIBE Member

I liked it. I'll play it for my kids tomorrow. Thanks for sharing! :)

4. Eclectic

Eclectic TRIBE Member

Wha de fock?

5. djfear

djfear TRIBE Member

x2

Everyone... it may not be a bad idea to get lifted before you click on that link.

6. DaPhatConductor

DaPhatConductor TRIBE Promoter

SO proud of them :D

if you're coming to shambhala, do NOT miss their cracked out live puppet show... it's so over the top.

7. veteze

veteze TRIBE Promoter

i saw these guys for the first time at bass coast last year. it was so unreal. they're magical live. they've been playing a lot of festivals out west already this year. they're by far one of the greatest undiscovered talents going right now. love them so much.

and now they finally have an EP out!

Make it up EP - Out July 17th on Omelette records by The Fungineers on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

i would love to see these guys in toronto. i don't think i'm going to make it out west for any parties this year. :(

8. veteze

veteze TRIBE Promoter

oh and they're the fungineers now. two E's!

9. Hipsterave

Hipsterave TRIBE Promoter

Met them at Shambs a few years ago and they were really cool people just interested in spreading the fun!

Beardyman sat in with them for a set two years ago. Keiran is like the current jim henson.