• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

New Eczema Breakthrough!

KiFe

TRIBE Member
With the new ads being placed just above the latest post, really gives the impression that this site is ovverrun with banners.
Constant bombardment in full effect.

banners banners everywhere!

BANNERS!

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
not that i like to complain but it is getting to be a bit much. text ads i have no problem with but the banners can be pretty annoying. better imo to just keep them at the top.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Syntax Error said:
not that i like to complain but it is getting to be a bit much. text ads i have no problem with but the banners can be pretty annoying. better imo to just keep them at the top.

Or top and bottom.

hell, twice as many ads at top and bottom is fine... but that whole banner just before the last post thing is too intrusive.

Rajio

Well-Known TRIBEr
May aswell just stick them between every post at this rate. or better yet; 1 post per page with ads on top and bottom.

KiFe

TRIBE Member
If the banners were the website's background image, they'd get wikkid-awsome exposure.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
I dunno who to feel worse for... that poor kid who looks all rashy or princess prissypants who can't eat peanuts!

life is hard, :(

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Ads by goooooogle

LR Money Machine
Swirling Tornado of Cash 30-day Money Back Trial
lrmoneymachine.com

Party like VIP - New York
No Cover and VIP Treatment at Hottest Clubs Call 212-290-8999 Now
www.ClimaxNYC.com

Teak Patio Furniture
Your Online Teak Furniture Resource Find Exactly What You Want Today
www.TeakPatioFurniture.com

Alright www.TeakPatioFurniture.com I can see, we're heading into spring and summer, reasonably I could see a triber or two looking for furniture. The Eczema breakthrough might appeal to the mother demographic.

www.ClimaxNYC.com might make some sense.

"Swirling Tornado of Cash 30-day Money Back Trial"
lrmoneymachine.com

How the fuck did this one come up!

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Nightclub Promoters
Join Tribe and get reviews on cool new local bars and clubs. Free.
www.tribe.net

Alex you should kick some google butt for that. Advertising something with such a close name and such a similar topic.

Now Hiring Home Typists
$99 One Day Training Program. Earn $1000-$7000/Week At Home!
itiData.Org

Oh this one looks good!

I bet you're blown away by those numbers. Even my friends didn't believe there was so much money to be made on the internet until they saw my beautiful new house. I'll gladly do the math for you. In a 12 week period, I made a total of $382,573.04. Money gets deposited right into my bank account like clockwork every 2 weeks.

oh it gets better.

The manual you get from Internet Training Institute lays it all out for you. You find out how to get connected with thousands (that's right, thousands) of companies that need your help to enter data online. The online companies are eager to pay you for your work, because it helps them in promoting their products and services online. And signing up with all of these companies is absolutely free.

The manual contains copies of the online forms you need to fill out and it guides you step by step in filling them out. It is full of examples of the data you need to type.
Yes they are sending a manual for the low pirce of $99 so you to can make thousands in a few easy steps.

And why stop there!!!

(actual image on site)

you to can exploit your children. Studies have proven that if properly 'motivated' children as young as 5 can learn to fill these forms for you.

Rajio

Well-Known TRIBEr
awwwww yeah, i cant tell where the ads end and my eyes begin! i wonder if i can find a site with even more adcreep and 1up your gametrailers reccomendation. (popups dont count)

KiFe

TRIBE Member
I still can't believe some clevar programming twit hasn't come up with a way to make your computer print out an ad once you visit a website.

You'd think they could make it go by using some kind of computer black magic. ala fax machine adverts.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
technowelt said:
god that is growse, i guess the adsense keyed on the alergy component of the post..

i saw an indian dowry website yesterday when someone was talking about those chips from India...

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I am still trying to figure out why the teak furniture is coming up all the time.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Blue Meanies said:
so depending on what the thread is about the adsense generates an ad to suit it?

the text ads, yes

for example if you go into the hip hop forum, many of the ads should be hip hop targeted. I don't think it knows what do in the general forum...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders