• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

New Daft Punk -- Something About You

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Smiley Jo
I heard it when it came out on the "Discovery" LP about 2 years ago...

I wouldn't say it's new.... :confused:

SJ
BTW jo...that daft punk flick IS on DVD...maybe queen/suspect video will have a few copies:)

physix

TRIBE Member
that goes to show you how much i pay attention to Daft Punk nowadays.

Maybe there's some new remixes...? A promo subscription that I'm a part of is toting it, so I'm assuming there's some new remixes...? Anyone heard them?

AshG

Originally posted by physix
that goes to show you how much i pay attention to Daft Punk nowadays.

Maybe there's some new remixes...? A promo subscription that I'm a part of is toting it, so I'm assuming there's some new remixes...? Anyone heard them?
i think that's probably there just to coincide with the dvd release.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Smiley Jo

TRIBE Member
^^^ Mikey gets a cookie! :D

The new collection of remixes being released is called "Daft Club" assumingly due to the fact that the majority of them were already released to Daft Club members since the release of "Discovery" in 2001.

You can get the album alone or as part of a package which includes special "Interstella 5555" goodies on DVD like the trailer, two videos, and a DP interview.

Some of the remixers are the usual suspects: Jesse & Crabbe, Romanthony, Demon, Basement Jaxx - then you've got the "not-so suspect" Slum Village and even The Neptunes.

Hope that enlightens some of you! :p

SJ
<--- French freak :D

zoo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Smiley Jo
[BSome of the remixers are the usual suspects: Jesse & Crabbe, Romanthony, Demon, Basement Jaxx - then you've got the "not-so suspect" Slum Village and even The Neptunes.
[/B]
i'd think a daft punk remix by the neptunes sounds fairly suspect [in the bad way] :p

djUnabomber

TRIBE Promoter
it's the theme song for my love life.. :rolleyes:

but yeah. i bought it. i buy all daft punk. it's an addiction.
i like the new dvd and the Daft Club with all the remixes is pretty good too...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders