• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

New bike for women (not work safe)

Preroller

TRIBE Member
47b4df38b3127cce8688a3154da40000001610

47b4df38b3127cce8688b92fcca30000001610

47b4df38b3127cce8688b95fccd30000001610

47b4df38b3127cce8688a3354d840000001610

DAVE

DJAlchemy

TRIBE Promoter
thats fuckin brillient! they should make an at home excersize model, that way you can watch tv, excersize and masterbate all at the same time! Think of the free time you'll have left over!

D.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

sweet_e

TRIBE Member
what if you fall? or go over a bump in the wrong way? i think it would hurt. and not in a good S&M way

graham

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Aphrodite
no comment ;)

haha fair enough, but I figure if a woman is into being fucked by bicycles, she'll pretty much do anything, including men. And a man demands less technical know-how.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mr tall
haha fair enough, but I figure if a woman is into being fucked by bicycles, she'll pretty much do anything, including men. And a man demands less technical know-how.

yeah but inheritly I know where shes coming from. Given the choice I'd still take the bike!!

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Ditto Much
so how much would they have to pay you to ride it naked on film.

$200,000 and I will personally take it for a spin.

"Watch out for the rocky path!"

jebac

TRIBE Member
first of all, i cant believe somebody actually desgined that! second, they found someone to test it out... lol

i think whichever chick rode that bike downhill would climax in record time hahaha

-jebac