• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

new adam marshall mix...maximal

blipblurpbleep

TRIBE Member
just came across a new adam marshall mix in case anybody's interested ;)
adam marshall - maximal (2006)

///
With tracks by Jennifer Cardini, Butane, Quenum, Jeremy P. Caulfield, Stefan Goldman, Tuoane, Dennis Ferrer, Format B, Villalobos, Ame, Quenum, John Gaiser, Heartthrob, Egress, Luciano, Giorgio Gigli, James Holden, Sebo K, Justin Maxwell, Maurizio, DBX, Audio Werner, Basic Channel, Jeff Samuel, Carl Craig, Jon Gaiser, G-Man, Mike Shannon, Kai Maan, Hieroglyphic Being, Lee Van Dowski, Guido Schneider, ADNY, Alex Under, Adam Marshall, Jeff Milligan, Sleeparchive, Alex Smoke, Isolee, Mike Ink, Brennan Green and more
///

isoprax

TRIBE Promoter
I'll stick to his old mixtapes still. this was too plodding for me.

plodding. from the latin "plodicus mixamus" meaning "eggplant tofu" (yeah they had it back then)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
i am into this and this should be posted in it's own forum, the adam marshall is the bomb deejay forum. it has all the elements of what makes a mix stellar - choice ingredients well mixed that comes off twisted and chugging.

this is needs to be cross posted around here...

(bLf turns to his Admin assistant and directs her to cascade this to the other rooms)

DEEPHOUSEGRL

TRIBE Member
isoprax, thanks for sharing. I'm listening to "The Journey" circa 1999 and it brings it back to fond memories, parties, and good times.

Adam's new mix is dope. It reminds me why l like good techno.

Skipper

TRIBE Member
track ID @ 36min? (well it's two tracks playing but the one with more melody)

this set is fucking proper! *dances*

The Kid

TRIBE Member
DEEPHOUSEGRL said:
isoprax, thanks for sharing. I'm listening to "The Journey" circa 1999 and it brings it back to fond memories, parties, and good times.

Adam's new mix is dope. It reminds me why l like good techno.
ya dun know.... proper mix... biggup ya chest superstar!!!!

;)

The Kid

TRIBE Member
yep... sorry dude, been meaning to send you a bunch of stuff to put on your site... keep forgetting and whatnot...

faunty

TRIBE Member
ploddy plod plod...this set while terribly plodddig and such is terriblingly plodding but only plod plod like no other can plodily plod plod. hmmm playing right now eh, i'm with you in spirit for time being i'll just keep plodding along plod :)

kaniz

TRIBE Member
If by plodding you many groovey .. then sure.

Not every set needs to be a continual assult of pounding up-front beats. I enjoy the so labled 'plodding parts' quite a bit - combined with the more intense moments, its a great mix.

Not that sets that are non-stop pounding are a bad thing, I enjoy those also :p

isoprax

TRIBE Promoter
tsk tsk kaniz. no one (and by that i mean me) said that pounding is the opposite of plodding (or any other general type thing).

I was saying -- for me -- it was dull and had no intense moments. I think you know it aint my cup of tea anyway (not the genre but most of what's coming out in it these days).

Maybe next week my jadedness will leave me for a while and I be nice again. Maybe.

faunty

TRIBE Member
Skipper said:
track ID @ 36min? (well it's two tracks playing but the one with more melody)
it sounds suspiciously like Beau Mot Plage, and seeing as Isolee is on the tracklist- I'm gonna guess its a track of his

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories